ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Photos, Literature, Art, Websites Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arizonaheat
Got Supes Juice?

PostPosted: 12/28/2003, 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Mine is at Tony's Cabin, in the Haunted Canyon area. I was with Dcornelius and JW63 and we had a great time, per usual. If you look close you can see the lucky horseshoe in the background.
SUN_HIKER

PostPosted: 12/28/2003, 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Good one Laughing
I made there and back Very Happy
Tom will go there - I think around the 22nd. of Feb. what do you think JW??? Twisted Evil
GB
Trishness
The Snake Charmer

PostPosted: 12/28/2003, 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

My old one was taken at a friend's house......recent one was taken yesterday on Battleship Mtn. Smile

"Eastward the dawn rose, ridge behind ridge into the morning, and vanished out of eyesight into guess; it was no more than a glimmer blending with the hem of the sky, but it spoke to them, out of the memory and old tales, of the high and distant mountains." � J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of The Rings.
Sande J
Calamity J

PostPosted: 12/28/2003, 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

This was taken on a trek into Middle Earth, somewhere between The Shire and Gondor, during a quest to fulfill my destiny. The story certainly has a happy ending.

Makes the Needle a little more interesting now, doesn't it? Wink
Trishness
The Snake Charmer

PostPosted: 12/28/2003, 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SUN_HIKER wrote:
Good one Laughing
Tom will go there - I think around the 22nd. of Feb. what do you think JW??? Twisted Evil
GB

Bring your holy water and garlic Very Happy Eek

Trish Twisted Evil

"Eastward the dawn rose, ridge behind ridge into the morning, and vanished out of eyesight into guess; it was no more than a glimmer blending with the hem of the sky, but it spoke to them, out of the memory and old tales, of the high and distant mountains." � J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of The Rings.
sherileeaz

PostPosted: 12/28/2003, 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SUN_HIKER wrote:
Good one Laughing
GB

But will Tom come back??? Twisted Evil

Sherileeaz Hiking
sherileeaz

PostPosted: 12/28/2003, 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sande J wrote:
This was taken on a trek into Middle Earth, somewhere between The Shire and Gondor, during a quest to fulfill my destiny. The story certainly has a happy ending.

Makes the Needle a little more interesting now, doesn't it? Wink

Sande, you make everything more interesting!!
But wouldn't that be so cool to trek in Middle Earth.
See my post on LOTR's-Return of the King, I posted it before I saw this!
GMTA!

Sherileeaz Hiking
bzachar

PostPosted: 12/28/2003, 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Mine was taken before the cosmetic surgery and electrolysis.

Bill
matt gilbert

PostPosted: 12/28/2003, 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

mine was taken,

oh... wait...
paintninaz

PostPosted: 12/29/2003, 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Mine was taken by Arizonaheat, he had just come down from the EPIC #2 Ridgeline hike, at the notch above the slick rock at Siphon Draw where I was waiting with SandeJ, mtnman and Rocky for the rest of the EPIC crew to descend. He got a nice one of Rocky there too, which I have on my computer background! Very Happy

“Friends make the bad times good — and the good times unforgettable.”
outside1

PostPosted: 12/29/2003, 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Mine was taken by ck1 a top Browns Peak (2002).
outside1

PostPosted: 12/29/2003, 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

As you can tell ck1 is not much of a photographer. Maybe I can get Arizonaheat to help with a better pic in the future.
Arizonaheat
Got Supes Juice?

PostPosted: 12/29/2003, 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:

Makes the Needle a little more interesting now, doesn't it?

That is for sure, but not quite as interesting as the doorway INTO the Epicenter waiting to be opened. Beam me up Beam me up Wink
Beam me up Beam me up Beam me up Beam me up Beam me up
kurthzone
Thread Killer

PostPosted: 12/29/2003, 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Photo taken by Hooli at Bright Angel Campground October 2002. Edited some. Wink

GTG and The Lawnmower Man were also along on that trek.
kurthzone
Thread Killer

PostPosted: 12/29/2003, 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: my avatar Reply to topic Reply with quote

sherileeaz wrote:

Is mine the only one that isn't from a hike? Oh well.
This is a pic of me a few years back, I cropped it.
That's my dog Sandy who is now 17.

Nothing special with my avatar, I wish I still had the stripperella one Hooli gave me! Now that would be something to talk about!! Wink

Sherileeaz Hiking

Wow! Your dog is 17? You know in Hooli years thats about 119! rofl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Photos, Literature, Art, Websites All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: