ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
GHOTM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Polls Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you miss GHOTM?
Yes, and I would attend if someone planned them on a regular basis!
53%
 53%  [ 15 ]
Yes, and I woulld like to plan some!
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
what the Heck is a GHOTM!?
28%
 28%  [ 8 ]
Heck no don't start that again!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 28

Hikngrl
Canyoneering is my 'Happy Place'

PostPosted: 11/15/2012, 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I owuld be totally interested! I tried to get things going but didn't get a lot of response then got busy again. It can not be done with only one person doing the planning. Others need to take lead roles so when one can't do it someone else can or will. I will certainly go to every one that is planned at a time when I can make it! I too miss every one and seeing all the fabulous places AZ has to offer! Seems we have some new people floating around on the pages who may come as well!

I want to shine!
Trishness
The Snake Charmer

PostPosted: 11/15/2012, 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I agree with you Diane. Over the years it seems that there have always been a handful of people that volunteered to plan the hikes. We need more people stepping in!!!! It doesn't have to be long OR epic OR an all day affair. If you are a newbie or even a long time member who wants to do a 6 mile hike, then GIT IN HERE!!! If there is a long hike planned and you want to do part of it chances are someone else might want to do that too.

I planned one for January and will plan one for March also...possibly another one in the summer for a Rim hike.

Mr. Green

"Eastward the dawn rose, ridge behind ridge into the morning, and vanished out of eyesight into guess; it was no more than a glimmer blending with the hem of the sky, but it spoke to them, out of the memory and old tales, of the high and distant mountains." � J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of The Rings.
desertgirl

PostPosted: 11/16/2012, 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Trish -- you are queen of rim country! I'd love to do something up there -- seems to always elude me

OK I will start a seperate thread for 2013 GHOTM planning so we can keep all the info togther.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: