ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Superstition Ridgeline Dayhike
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Events Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
(2) (2) (0)
User
jmzblond
beckett
User
GTG
randy883
User
EVENT DETAILS

Event Coordinator
GTG
PostPosted: 10/28/2009, 7:55 pm    Post subject: Superstition Ridgeline Dayhike Reply with quote

I'm wanting to do a Ridgeline on Saturday November 14th.

Siphon Draw to Carney Springs with maybe a cutover to Peralta and down from there. I figure we'll plan on leaving the LDSP by 6:30 AM. When we get to the other end, we can just continue walking to camp.

Car camp on Peralta Road Friday night and Saturday night if you want. We'll try to get a campsite on the same side of the road as the Don's camp. Just before you get to the Don's camp. Hopefully the same one we've done for other events.

Shorter hikes are in the area if you want a less strenuous hike and join us at camp. There's a group doing a Flatiron hike you may be interested in.

Or you can just come out and eat and drink with us.

Food Stuff:

GTG - Pot of chili

Interested?
Get in here y'all!
GTG

tibber

PostPosted: 11/30/2009, 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Okay, my Albums for Flatiron/Peak 5024 are up in the Gallery. There are two albums: the journey album and inside that, the People album.

It's been a couple weeks from my recovery. I look back on this trip and marvel at how wonderful it was. Thanks to all for making it such a worthwhile and incredibly awesome experience.

Beer
Hikngrl
Canyoneering is my 'Happy Place'

PostPosted: 11/30/2009, 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Thanks for the pictures Tibber! I felt like I got to go now! Your commentary was entertaining as well....

I want to shine!
wanderingsoul

PostPosted: 11/30/2009, 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Really nice photo documentary and commentary. You have a way with words to describe your trek... I like! Thanks for sharing your experience

Positive Thinking Is the Spark that Makes Dreams Happen~~~Unknown
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: