ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
EPIC Hike #3 Start Time from Peralta Trailhead
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Events Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which start time appeals to everyone?
6:00am
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
6:30am
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
7:00am
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
7:30am
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
8:00am
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

EVENT DETAILS

Event Coordinator
Tom Treks
PostPosted: 11/20/2003, 7:00 pm    Post subject: EPIC Hike #3 Start Time from Peralta Trailhead Reply with quote

This poll is open for those who will be participating in the EPIC Hike #3. Peralta Trailhead to First Water Trailhead via Lost Dutchman on 11/29/03.

This poll refers to the actual start time from Peralta trailhead.

paintninaz

PostPosted: 11/21/2003, 12:08 pm    Post subject: Help lighten my pack... Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, if you guys aren't starting till 7:00 am then it will be way too late for Krispy Kreme doughnuts by the time you reach us at Music or Charlebois, perhaps you could bring some lunch instead? Maybe P.F. Chang's lettuce wraps? Agree

“Friends make the bad times good — and the good times unforgettable.”
Trishness
The Snake Charmer

PostPosted: 11/22/2003, 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Help lighten my pack... Reply to topic Reply with quote

paintninaz wrote:
Well, if you guys aren't starting till 7:00 am then it will be way too late for Krispy Kreme doughnuts by the time you reach us at Music or Charlebois, perhaps you could bring some lunch instead? Maybe P.F. Chang's lettuce wraps? Agree

By the time they get to you guys they'll most likely be P.F. Chang's "wilted lettuce and rancid meat wraps"! How about a can of SPAM and a can of condensed cream of mushroom soup? Pink Yes

15 spoons and forks, of course.

"Eastward the dawn rose, ridge behind ridge into the morning, and vanished out of eyesight into guess; it was no more than a glimmer blending with the hem of the sky, but it spoke to them, out of the memory and old tales, of the high and distant mountains." � J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of The Rings.
Daddee
I once was a slug.

PostPosted: 11/23/2003, 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, it is official - I'm not coming. A friend of ours is blessing their baby, and I'm invited to participate. You don't pass up an honor like that.

So, go have an epicurian time - and try to enjoy yourselves even though I won't be there Crying or Very sad .

Which I just know breaks all of your hearts Rolling Eyes .

"...haven't you lived long enough to know that two men may honestly differ about a question and both be right?"
- Abraham Lincoln
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 11/23/2003, 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Daddee wrote:
Well, it is official - I'm not coming. A friend of ours is blessing their baby, and I'm invited to participate. You don't pass up an honor like that.

So, go have an epicurian time - and try to enjoy yourselves even though I won't be there Crying or Very sad.

Bummer dude.

The season is still young. Plenty of time.
JW
I'll make rain with my spaceman powers!

PostPosted: 11/23/2003, 10:11 pm    Post subject: No concession at the TH? Reply to topic Reply with quote

evenstar wrote:
Y'all ('nother concession to Mike there :roll: ) leave me your phone numbers and I'll have the Holiday Inn in Concord, CA where I'll be sleeping peacefully, give y'all (Mike again :crazyeyes: ) a wakeup call at, oh, let's say 'bout 2.a.m. :P I mean y'all (yeah...Mike :clown: ) really need to get an early start so y'all ( :wink: ) don't hafta finish in the dark 'cause Hooli ain't gonna be there to rescue your sorry butts in the dark this time.

Dang, John, can we do an Epic without your beer-sips-for-a-dollar concession awaiting our sorry butts at the conclusion? BTW now that we know your whereabouts on the morning of the Epic, you might expect a wake-up call from somebody. :)) heh-heh.

Since my house burned down, I now own a better view of the rising moon. - Masahide.
Daryl

PostPosted: 11/24/2003, 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

One more note on start times. The earlier we start, the more clothes we'll be wearing when we start. Thus, more clothes taking up space in our pack when we stop to remove layers an hour into the hike.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: