ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Solid Rock Gym Climbing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Events Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Davis2001R6

PostPosted: 12/25/2008, 2:35 pm    Post subject: Solid Rock Gym Climbing Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well an out of town Santa gave me a 3 month membership to Solid Rock Gym.

So if anyone would like to start doing a weekly climb there I would be interested. They have 2 locations:
Link

One in North Phoenix / Deer Valley and the other in Avondale/Tolleson.

I have a stupid softball schedule starting the second week of Jan with games every Tuesday, plus 1-2 more games between Mon-Thursday (not a set night).

I would be game for either location. If it's close to after work the SW side will work, if it's at night the one by my house will work.

Let me know if anyone wants to come out.

-TIM-
Suz

PostPosted: 12/25/2008, 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Niiiiiice gift! Santa ROCKS!

We had a few of our classes at one of these locations. If my memory serves me right it's new, with pretty routes and very clean. They might even have an auto-belay which would mean you could go to the gym alone and have a machine belay you. That would sort of be worth the membership price to just see what that feels like.

I'm sure we can work something out once in awhile for "the group" to go to that location. I know Kelly, Mark and Eric are on that side of town.

Climb on!!

what else did ya get?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: