ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Did you VOTE!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Trail Area Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did you Vote!
I did
50%
 50%  [ 17 ]
I did - Early Ballot
47%
 47%  [ 16 ]
No - I did not!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 34

desertgirl

PostPosted: 11/4/2008, 10:20 am    Post subject: Did you VOTE!!!! This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

Did you VOTE!!!! Very Happy
Hnak

PostPosted: 11/4/2008, 10:56 am    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

Yep! Mr. Green
azbackpackr
Hi Tech Wizardess

PostPosted: 11/4/2008, 11:27 am    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

You bet! By mail, two weeks ago!!
randy883

PostPosted: 11/4/2008, 12:22 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

Sure did. At an early vote location a month ago.
GTG
Was lost but now am found

PostPosted: 11/4/2008, 12:46 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

OH YEAH!

GTG
Shawn
I'll sell you map to Lost Dutchman mine!

PostPosted: 11/4/2008, 1:11 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

Yup, voted early and often.

Seriously, dropped it off at the little post office in Gila, NM, on the way into the Gila Wilderness just before sun up on the 23rd of last month.
Deborah

PostPosted: 11/4/2008, 1:16 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

The Only way to Win is to Vote!
fairweather8588

PostPosted: 11/4/2008, 1:59 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

Looks like I'll be the negative one but nope, not voting today. School issues (test in an hour, probably should be studying right now but I'm too hardcore for that) keep me from making the trek to scottsdale to vote

Kerouac
sbkelley

PostPosted: 11/4/2008, 3:00 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

Yep. Got to the polls at 6:45 with hardly any lines. See? Us young voters can get out there Wink
Hikngrl
Canyoneering is my 'Happy Place'

PostPosted: 11/4/2008, 3:41 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

You know it! Early ballot, weeks ago! Agree

I want to shine!
Shawn
I'll sell you map to Lost Dutchman mine!

PostPosted: 11/4/2008, 3:55 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

Bravo you young'uns, you are the future. I went by the Obama headquarters this afternoon, there were loads of young people there. We'll see them at the DC cafes 6 months from now.
beckett

PostPosted: 11/4/2008, 4:52 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

I did! First time in Arizona! I'm always proud to vote!
Linda

-- Walter Winchell, American newspaper commentator
PageRob

PostPosted: 11/4/2008, 7:08 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

Voted early in the election by mail - dropped my ballot in the mail in Cameron on the way to the Canyon last week.
Trishness
The Snake Charmer

PostPosted: 11/4/2008, 9:48 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

I've voted on every general election and primary since 1976 and was honored to have that privilege living in the USA. I hope president elect Obama can address the issues that are plaguing this nation and the nation can embrace his efforts and look beyond the racial issue to see him through.

This was a historic presidential election and we were all part of it!

Mr. Green

"Eastward the dawn rose, ridge behind ridge into the morning, and vanished out of eyesight into guess; it was no more than a glimmer blending with the hem of the sky, but it spoke to them, out of the memory and old tales, of the high and distant mountains." � J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of The Rings.
azhiker96

PostPosted: 11/4/2008, 10:06 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

This has been a historic election and history will tell whether this was a correct choice to make. I truly hope Obama and his party are able to make a positive impact on America. I have some doubts and fears but will leave them for political blogs and campfire musings.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Trail Area All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: