ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Hike Addiction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Flora & Fauna Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deborah

PostPosted: 10/10/2008, 10:15 am    Post subject: Hike Addiction Reply to topic Reply with quote

Every Friday I have this pent of feeling of stress needing relief as I sit here in the office and clock watch , surf the internet and wait for the day to end so I can get ready to get outside!
It builds gradually throughout the week, but on Friday's sometimes I just want to scream! I need a hike!
You might say, get a job! My job is basically a wait for an emergency since I am the school health assistant and after getting all my paperwork done I have time to dream about hiking and camping between kids visiting for stomachaches.
LOL.
Anyone else get that feeling? Laughing
Nighthiker

PostPosted: 10/10/2008, 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Pretty much the same thing, we wait around for some school nurse to call for a kid thats sick in between fetching snakes.
Hnak

PostPosted: 10/10/2008, 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Oh yea, every week.... So, this afternoon I'm headed for the Canyon to relieve some of that stress... Mr. Green Multi Ok Bouncing wave Hiking Hiking Hiking
Shawn
I'll sell you map to Lost Dutchman mine!

PostPosted: 10/10/2008, 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm heading to Hart Prairie in a couple hours for the same reason . . .
Nighthiker

PostPosted: 10/10/2008, 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

leaving next week for a several day trip.
oliverr99

PostPosted: 10/10/2008, 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hiking White Tanks with a friend!
MikeInFHAZ

PostPosted: 10/10/2008, 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

mee too! going to finish Trap Canyon from end to end.
man, i hope shawn packed warm cause its going to be 20° at hart prairie with 50mph winds!
d'oh!

what i do
PageRob

PostPosted: 10/10/2008, 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Stress Club at our house tonight! Beer and snacks to ease away all the stress and boredom of the day. Of course, its already over now...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Flora & Fauna All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: