ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
31 African Spur Babies
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Flora & Fauna Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suz

PostPosted: 9/27/2008, 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

A Happy Home for 2 of the Babies. (Ninja and Giselle)

Shawn
I'll sell you map to Lost Dutchman mine!

PostPosted: 9/28/2008, 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Awwww, that's so cute!
azhiker96

PostPosted: 10/10/2008, 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Matt Hoffman wrote:
Shawn wrote:
Google search for a turtle soup recipe?

I once had snapping turtle soup and it was super-gross. I'm going to the Cayman Islands in a few weeks and they have a sea turtle farm there. Part of the purpose of the farm is to raise turtles to release into the wild to help replenish their populations. However, the turtles are also raised for meat and you can get different turtle dishes there. I haven't tried it the previous times I've been there. Maybe I will this time! The baby turtles are really cute, and I have a rule of thumb when it comes to eating critters: The cuter it is, the tastier it is. So if I live by my rule, tasty turtles will be in my belly within a few weeks! Very Happy

I made snapping turtle soup several times when I was in high school. It turned out great. The secret is in good butchering technique and spices. I don't make it anymore, too lazy. I'd rather make a stew with something someone else killed for me. Sleeping
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Flora & Fauna All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: