ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Tuesday, Sept.16th @ Four Peaks Brewery 6pm 4 Matt & Liz
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Events Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
(5)
User
Suz
Matt Hoffman
desertgirl
Davis2001R6
Cynhikr
EVENT DETAILS

Event Coordinator
Suz
PostPosted: 9/8/2008, 8:42 pm    Post subject: Tuesday, Sept.16th @ Four Peaks Brewery 6pm 4 Matt & Liz Reply with quote

Our friends, Matt and Liz, are about to begin a new chapter in their lives. We hope that you will consider coming out to celebrate with them, wish them well and say goodbye. We couldn't think of a more appropriate place than 4 Peaks (in Tempe).
1340 E 8th St # 104
Tempe, AZ 85281
(480) 303-9967
www.fourpeaks.com

A wedding, a promotion and a move! + (temporary unemployment for Matt)

They'll be there @ 6pm.

The Bride and Groom to be are registered at Target -----gifts are totally unnecessary but a few people have asked me. Mostly I think they really want to have a chance to see some friends before the leave. I expect that lots of their friends from other places will be there, too.

Matt Hoffman

PostPosted: 9/15/2008, 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey everyone....

It's not too late to come out and have a beer and a burger with me!

See you all tomorrow!
Hikngrl
Canyoneering is my 'Happy Place'

PostPosted: 9/16/2008, 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

As it turns out we are not able to add our names to the "I'll be there" list after all. Please accept our warmest wishes for a wonderful future in your new home with your new jobs... God Bless!

I want to shine!
Davis2001R6

PostPosted: 9/16/2008, 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey Matt,

It was nice to see you tonight, good luck in Ohio. I'm sure you'll be in touch, nice to finally meet Liz as well. Best of luck to the both of you.

-TIM-
Matt Hoffman

PostPosted: 9/16/2008, 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Holy Moly! What a tremendous group of friends we have! Thanks to everyone who came out to wish us farewell. We had a blast!

I almost sorta wish no one had shown up. Then I wouldn't feel so bad about leaving. Now I'm really kinda sad about leaving the best group of friends I've ever had. Crying or Very sad

Thanks again! Like I've said before; I'll still be posting and sharing photos, so it's not like we'll never talk again.

Diane, thanks for the warm wishes! Maybe there will be another opportunity in the future where I will finally get to meet you.

Tim, thanks for driving the whole out to Four Peaks! I was hoping you'd make it, so thanks for stopping by.

Suz and Ambika, you guys are the best! Thanks so much for everything! Very Happy Very Happy

Kurt and Sally, you guys rock! Thanks for hanging out for a while. Liz and I had a really great time.

Also, thanks to all of our non-ArizonaHikers friends that showed up. That was some group! I bet the waitresses at Four Peaks made out well on tips from us. I should have gotten a cut...well maybe Suz, since she organized this. Too fun!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Suz

PostPosted: 9/17/2008, 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It was really a fun time. People just kept coming and coming......awesome turnout. You do have a really nice group of friends Agree (present company included)

You and Liz will be missed.

To all of your non-Arizonahikers friends.............don't forget me wave ....I feel a bit orphaned or abandoned here. Wink

Next gathering is in the works for Lee's Ferry/Marble Canyon Area! Just let us know the dates.
Matt Hoffman

PostPosted: 9/17/2008, 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Suz wrote:
It was really a fun time. People just kept coming and coming......awesome turnout. You do have a really nice group of friends Agree (present company included)

That goes without saying!

Suz wrote:
To all of your non-Arizonahikers friends.............don't forget me wave ....I feel a bit orphaned or abandoned here. Wink

I will make sure that doesn't happen. And as soon as I figure out where all of the cool hikes are in my new area, you can come hike there. I'll try to hook you up with plane tickets.

Suz wrote:
Next gathering is in the works for Lee's Ferry/Marble Canyon Area! Just let us know the dates.

That would be sweet! I have a loop hike of sorts that I still need to accomplish in that area anyway. Another trip down South Canyon, following the river downstream and exiting Buck Farm canyon I think. I don't have a map in front of me. Anyway, it's a good idea!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: