ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Peralta Trail Hike 11-16-03
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Events Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
EVENT DETAILS

Event Coordinator
Trishness
PostPosted: 11/11/2003, 10:17 pm    Post subject: Peralta Trail Hike 11-16-03 Reply with quote

Doing a Peralta Trail Hike on Sunday 11-16-03 and meeting in AJ somewhere around 8 AM. There's already a few people definitely going and everyone is welcome.

I know it's a late start but we gotta give the West Valley people a break from those 5 AM wake ups to hike the Supes, not to mention the hour drive.

If interested just drop a message here and we'll confirm meeting place by Friday.

Trish

Daddee
I once was a slug.

PostPosted: 11/17/2003, 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:

BIG FOOT??? I thought Daddee was takin' the day off. But if we find a size 14 boot print out there we know he's been there and we can just follow the tracks

Hey - just cause I'm big and slow and not terribly smart doesn't mean I'm on o' them there primate thingy's. I have opposable thumbs!

Oh, wait.... Crazy

"...haven't you lived long enough to know that two men may honestly differ about a question and both be right?"
- Abraham Lincoln
sherileeaz

PostPosted: 11/17/2003, 11:55 am    Post subject: Good Job Trish! Reply to topic Reply with quote

bzachar wrote:
Hi All,

It was great meeting all of you today. Looking forward to another one.

Thanks for putting this together Trish.

Bill

GREAT JOB TRISH!!! Great time!
sherileeaz

PostPosted: 11/17/2003, 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Had a great time yesterday! Ok Thanks Trish for organizing this!! It was wonderful meeting the new hikers and seeing the regulars. I enjoyed hiking with Mrs Mike for the first time! Nice meeting "Bill" now that I know which Bill!! Embarassed BTW, he doesn't look totally like his avatar, he has a smaller nose now! Extreme makeovers do wonders!! Laughing Nice meeting up with George azhiker96. Great to hike with Tracy Artist at Work and Mike again too! Well, what can I say about Tom Shades that hasn't already been grumbled about?? Hmmm Let me think, well he did give me some advice,"Old lady, you need geritol!" What a guy! Wink And our alien Jim lived up to his image! He'd already been to the top and then headed back to greet Trish and I coming up. Here I thought he was going to carry me the rest of the way!! Or at least "beam me up"! I wasn't 100% yesterday but had a super time. Everyone is great to hike with. I sure wish I had Rocky the Wonder Dog's energy! It was a fabulous time. Hope I didn't leave anyone out. Looking forward to the next hike together. THANKS!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: