ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Tamron 200-400mm / Vivitar 100-500mm for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Classifieds Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
saguaro_west_photography

PostPosted: 9/17/2007, 10:31 pm    Post subject: Tamron 200-400mm / Vivitar 100-500mm for sale Reply to topic Reply with quote

Selling off a couple of my lesser-used telephoto lenses to raise some more money for my upcoming 2 week + trek through Az and New Mexico.......

I have a Tamron 200-400mm lens ($300 obo), made for Canon EOS, and Vivitar 100-500 Series One lens ($175 obo)which is made for the Minolta X-series SLRS (manual focus). Both are in perfect working condition. The Tamron comes with both front/rear lens caps and tripod collar. I have the front lens cap for the Vivitar at the moment, will try to track down a 2nd one if anyone's interested.

I'm not in Arizona at the moment, but will be in Phoenix on Oct 21st and then on to Tucson the 22nd thru 26th, and will have the lenses with me while I am here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: