ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Child making rain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Wildfires & Other Natural Disasters Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
dreams_are_work

PostPosted: 2/28/2006, 7:23 pm    Post subject: Child making rain Reply to topic Reply with quote

Our kindergarten class has been discussing the cloud formation/rain/evaporation cycle at school. A student put a bucket of water in his outdoor classroom to help out the evaporation stage on Friday. Yesterday, another student in class said there was a front that brought the clouds, to which the first student replied, "No, it was because my bucket of water is evaporating. It's going to help make it rain."

Love is worth everything and can not be exchanged for anything.

Sarah
Shihiyea

PostPosted: 2/28/2006, 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

That is so cute. Kids are to real! I love their honesty! The good news, we did get a little rain in the west valley. I had to head out to the White Tanks and enjoy it! The air has such a clean smell to it! It certainly wasn't enough rain to write home about, but it's a beginning!!! Mary
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Wildfires & Other Natural Disasters All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: