ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Enertia Trail Foods

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Trail & Camp Food Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
jim_the_hiker

PostPosted: 9/16/2004, 3:20 pm    Post subject: Enertia Trail Foods Reply to topic Reply with quote

I was given a free gift recently of dehydrated meal from a company called Enertia Trail Foods. I going to try it out this weekend near payson . Anybody used (eaten) their products before?

http://www.trailfoods.com
desertgirl

PostPosted: 9/16/2004, 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

They are great -- I use them almost exclusively for extended backpacking. Like the fact that most meals can be made with 8-12 oz water in the package.

Make sure you allow for a bit extra time for the aborption process and stir it up well -- the flavorings tend to settle if you dont

Which one did you get ?
jim_the_hiker

PostPosted: 9/20/2004, 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Desertgirl,

I received the scalloped potatoes. I tried it out last weekend'd backpack trip. It was ok. I think I'll stick with lipton Side's and the Idahoan potatoes.
grrlscout

PostPosted: 7/12/2005, 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Never tried it, I just wanted to say that name seems unfortunate. Foods that slow you down? Confused
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Trail & Camp Food All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: