ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
OLD PHOTO'S OF OURSELVES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Photos, Literature, Art, Websites Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suzaz

PostPosted: 7/2/2004, 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I've been looking at these OLD pictures and DANG you guys are OLD!!

I can't find a single black and white pic......mine are all color...... angel

Rolling Eyes Wink Laughing
Trishness
The Snake Charmer

PostPosted: 7/2/2004, 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LOL Suz...

I don't suppose you remember B&W TV's either????!!! Crazy

So where are your OLD photos at?

"Eastward the dawn rose, ridge behind ridge into the morning, and vanished out of eyesight into guess; it was no more than a glimmer blending with the hem of the sky, but it spoke to them, out of the memory and old tales, of the high and distant mountains." � J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of The Rings.
Shihiyea

PostPosted: 7/2/2004, 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Trish, you are just a little hottie! CUTE! Yes, I remember B&W and punch cards for computer programing.

Sorry, I'm in the middle of packing for a move and have a lot of stuff packed away, including my scanner. They are really a hoot. I keep asking myself, what was I thinking?

I did find a journal written on my Quetico trip in 1983. OMG, it was so cool to read that and remember those events. I had the best time. We survived a tornado and didn't even know it, until we got back to civilization 9 days later. We went something like 7 days without seeing an other soul. It was my girlfriend Celinda, me and a dog. It was a fantastic trip.

Mary
Trishness
The Snake Charmer

PostPosted: 7/2/2004, 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LOL Mary,

I don't know about the "hottie" part, I sure was thinner in the 70's

Can't wait to see YOUR pics of that era......bet there's more than one of ya wearing hip-huggers and platforms.

What a trip down memory lane~~~~Looking at all my old photos.........Whoever came up with this idea, it was a great one!

Mr. Green

"Eastward the dawn rose, ridge behind ridge into the morning, and vanished out of eyesight into guess; it was no more than a glimmer blending with the hem of the sky, but it spoke to them, out of the memory and old tales, of the high and distant mountains." � J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of The Rings.
JW
I'll make rain with my spaceman powers!

PostPosted: 7/3/2004, 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Arizonaheat wrote:
This should give everyone a good laugh and enough courage to post their own :!:
OMG, bro, you've improved with age!
It must be our alien life-style, no?
paintninaz

PostPosted: 7/3/2004, 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Suzaz wrote:
I can't find a single black and white pic......mine are all color...... angel

Suz, you lie like a rug! Wink

So where are all these old color pictures of yours, get some in the gallery girl!!!

“Friends make the bad times good — and the good times unforgettable.”
Suzaz

PostPosted: 7/3/2004, 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

A RUG???? Ya think I'm that bad??????????

Oh I love the black and white pictures, they are so classically OLD. I tell ya all of my little kid pictures are in color! I must not be AS OLD AS YOU GUYS!

Actually I can't post pictures at the moment. I've got another computer crisis going on. The laptop with all the"good" software is currently using the black screen of death 24/7. I can't even post the pictures of the herd of big horn sheep that I chased around last week in Boulder City. I haven't figured out how to do all of that on the new G4 yet...maxed out the 80 GB hard drive on this one, too....so it's not very cooperative at the moment either. You guys are making me work!
Arizonaheat
Got Supes Juice?

PostPosted: 7/3/2004, 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:

Actually I can't post pictures at the moment. I've got another computer crisis going on

You expected us all to believe that line Smile

I several hundred years older than you, truth be known Beam me up Beam me up Beam me up
Suzaz

PostPosted: 7/3/2004, 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:
I several hundred years older than you,

I've been meaning to talk to you about that....................

Kent I'm thinking you were skiing in Steamboat WAY before the rest of the world ever even knew that it was an awesome spot. How do you keep finding these places and do you still ski?

PostPosted: 7/3/2004, 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Since I'm sooo computer illiterate (sp?) I can't put any pic's up cause I don't know how. Too bad, I have lots of pictures from when I was younger. Had lots of camera happy friends. One day I'll learn something beyond checking my email. Embarassed
Suzaz

PostPosted: 7/3/2004, 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I have posted a couple of pictures.
Sande J
Calamity J

PostPosted: 7/3/2004, 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Suzaz wrote:

Kent I'm thinking you were skiing in Steamboat WAY before the rest of the world ever even knew that it was an awesome spot. How do you keep finding these places and do you still ski?

That is his hometown where he grew up...I think learning to ski was just a natural part of life.
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 7/3/2004, 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

BoyNhisDog wrote:
Who posted the "one for Hoolie" ? (the three vertical smiles, well two and a half anyway) The dude on the far left is half ape and could use a trip to the pet groomers. Surprised

LMAO Glen. That is my buddy Ben. Yep, that dude sure was a hairy mofo. He was one of those freaks of nature... had one of those Arnold physiques too, and never lifted a weight. I think he was like Armenian or something like that. I figured I would save everyone the horror of the whole pic.

Me, on the other hand, it was easy for me to agree with someone when they said I didn't have a hair on my azz... LOL.

Shades
Valet2
Peppermint Patty

PostPosted: 7/3/2004, 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I have an old, very fashionable photo of me (in my digital photos on my hard drive) but I don't know how to post it here... Rolling Eyes
mike
What box?

PostPosted: 7/3/2004, 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:

I don't know how to post it here...

Go to the Gallery and click on the Help link at top-right, all is 'splained there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Photos, Literature, Art, Websites All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: