ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
packing for a trip
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Polls Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shihiyea

PostPosted: 6/17/2004, 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

pfredricks wrote:
Mary-
Hi, I'm Pete. I have been using bins too for a few years. I started with just one bin, then the next thing I knew, I built shelving to hold all the bins. Now I have a garage wall full of bins. The first step is admitting that I have a bin problem, and I think I'm ready to do that. Thanks for admitting your bin obsession. There are fellow bin users and now I know that I dont have to be alone. Very Happy
-Pete
and careful paint....bins seem innocuous enough...but they can be highly addictive.
I would have No, idea what you are talking about! Embarassed I only have bins under my bed, beside my bed, in my mastercloset, in the spare room, under that bed, in the linen closet, in the front closet, under sinks, in the pantry and in the storage unit. I have bins in my truck, at my desk, under the bathroom sink. Heck, I even use bins in my fridge. I have my spice bins, my gear bins, my crafts bins, etc.....I Have NO problem with bins! It's not my fault, they just keep showing up at my door step, offering their organizational skills to me.

BTW, how high can you stack your bins, Pete?
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 6/17/2004, 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cynhikr wrote:
pete,
With all of those bins, would you be bin laden? ROFLMAO

OOOOOOOOOh that was bad...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: