ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Propane Lanterns

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Equipment & Gear Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nighthiker

PostPosted: 3/18/2004, 8:37 pm    Post subject: Propane Lanterns Reply to topic Reply with quote

They have not made them in years, but has any body used or have come across a BernzOmatic propane lanterns ? They made a table model and a hanging model (in addition to a stove model) Single mantle type, they put out an impressive amount of light. The BernzOmatic use the plumbers torch type propane cylinder. My brother gave me a set that he has obtained (ebay and thirft stores) and rebuilt. Had the table top set up in my back yard last night, read a book and fell asleep (over slept and missed my night ride) on my patio.
matt gilbert

PostPosted: 3/18/2004, 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Only six days left! better hurry.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3712369778&category=12
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Equipment & Gear All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: