ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
REI Roadster tent FOR SALE- 2003 Outside Mag. WINNER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Classifieds Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cynhikr

PostPosted: 3/2/2004, 11:35 am    Post subject: REI Roadster tent FOR SALE- 2003 Outside Mag. WINNER Reply to topic Reply with quote

Only set up once, and in my yard, at that.
I did a review of this tent, and am now selling it as I have purchased a Warmlite tent.
REI gets $130.00 + tax... I'll sell @ 95.
The Roadster is NEW - just set up once for measuring/photos.

The new Roadster is an ultra-lightweight three-season, solo tent that weighs under three pounds--and it's packed full of convenience and livability!

Aluminum corner struts provide vertical walls for more usable interior space; REI-exclusive Cleat Lock provides tension for a taut pitch

Large vestibule provides good storage space for wet, dirty gear; or it's a perfect spot for your dog-friend
Insider floor seams are engineered to create a nice, clean taut pitch and maximize floor space; factory seam-taping ensure a waterproof seal

Dead-end pole sleeve allows a quick, no-nonsense set up; DAC

FeatherlightŪ pole provides more strength for less weight
Polyester rainfly ensures a taut pitch, even when wet; clear window allows view to the outside

Rainfly rolls up and secures half-way open for extensive views to the outside; if the weather changes, it quickly and easily folds down into place

Leak-proof rainfly construction ensures that water won't sneak through susceptible areas--guy-out points, zippers and fasteners--in wet conditions

Upgraded DWR (durable water repellent) treatment uses silicon for longer lasting weatherproofness

Color-coded rainfly corners allow easy orientation of rainfly on tent

Attention to detail shows in the reflective guy points and zipper pulls

Includes stakes, guy-outs with tighteners, compression stuff sack, stake bag and pole bag

Average minimum weight specification is based on tent, rainfly and poles only

"I wonder what ole' Ben would've thought of the TSA and photo-radar?" -- cynhikr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: