ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
ALIEN CAVE DWELLERS DISCOVERED IN ROGERS CANYON.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Events Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
evenstar

PostPosted: 1/18/2004, 9:57 am    Post subject: ALIEN CAVE DWELLERS DISCOVERED IN ROGERS CANYON. Reply to topic Reply with quote

During yesterday's Rogers Canyon hike, Aliens were spotted living in a cave high above the trail. There were four of these creatures, all but one looking very human like; the fourth was more goatish in appearance, giving rise to the thought their home planet may be in Capricornus, the Goat Constellation. Beam me up Martian Alien Green Alien Alien Blink Smiley-Alien Yoda

http://www.arizonahikers.com/forum/modules.php?op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php&set_albumName=album83
When the Man waked up he said, "What is Wild Dog doing here?" And the Woman said, "His name is not Wild Dog anymore, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always. Take him with you when you go hunting."
--Rudyard Kipling, from Just So Stories, 1902
GTG
Was lost but now am found

PostPosted: 1/18/2004, 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: ALIEN CAVE DWELLERS DISCOVERED IN ROGERS CANYON. Reply to topic Reply with quote

evenstar wrote:
the fourth was more goatish in appearance, giving rise to the thought their home planet may be in Capricornus, the Goat Constellation.
Beam me up Martian Alien Green Alien Alien Blink Smiley-Alien Yoda

I would think that should be -
Beam me up Martian Alien Green Alien Alien Blink Smiley-Alien Yoda Goat

I do know that once we were on top of the thing, JW63 knew exactly where to go to get inside. Just like he had been there before.

GTG
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 1/18/2004, 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: ALIEN CAVE DWELLERS DISCOVERED IN ROGERS CANYON. Reply to topic Reply with quote

GTG wrote:
I do know that once we were on top of the thing, JW63 knew exactly where to go to get inside. Just like he had been there before.

Need I say more? And all you probably just thought I did waaay too many hallucinogens when I was younger...

Crazy

Any stick figures wearing helmets on the walls up there? Green Alien
mike
What box?

PostPosted: 1/18/2004, 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:

Any stick figures wearing helmets on the walls up there?

Ain't but one way you're ever gonna know the answer to that, Hunter!
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 1/18/2004, 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Mike wrote:
Quote:

Why does that give me major "eeebie-jeebies"??

Smiley-Alien
JW
I'll make rain with my spaceman powers!

PostPosted: 1/19/2004, 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: ALIEN CAVE DWELLERS DISCOVERED IN ROGERS CANYON. Reply to topic Reply with quote

HikerInGilbert wrote:
GTG wrote:

Need I say more? And all you probably just thought I did waaay too many hallucinogens when I was younger...

:crazyeyes:

Any stick figures wearing helmets on the walls up there? :alien2:

HikerInGgilbert wrote:

Mike wrote:

HikerInGgilbert wrote:
Why does that give me major "eeebie-jeebies"??

Yeah, when we backpack next into Angel Basin, a few teq shot's will help you to get over the "eeebie-jeebies" and then you'll be able to see the stick figures on the walls...

Since my house burned down, I now own a better view of the rising moon. - Masahide.
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 1/19/2004, 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: ALIEN CAVE DWELLERS DISCOVERED IN ROGERS CANYON. Reply to topic Reply with quote

JW63 wrote:
HikerInGilbert wrote:
Any stick figures wearing helmets on the walls up there? Green Alien

Yeah, when we backpack next into Angel Basin, a few teq shot's will help you to get over the "eeebie-jeebies" and then you'll be able to see the stick figures on the walls...

I WAS going to ask if any of the stick figures looked like Jim. Smiley-Alien
GTG

PostPosted: 1/19/2004, 9:23 pm    Post subject: Rogers Canyon and such Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'll just have to say that this was yet another great time with an ArizonaHikers group. The bushwack up to the cave was the highlight of the day to say the least. It did have evidence of previous visitors, I have tried to reproduce some of the etchings that were located on the southernmost wall of the cave here -

GTG
evenstar

PostPosted: 1/20/2004, 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: Rogers Canyon and such Reply to topic Reply with quote

GTG wrote:
It did have evidence of previous visitors,

Who'd thunk Tom had already been there Shades
When the Man waked up he said, "What is Wild Dog doing here?" And the Woman said, "His name is not Wild Dog anymore, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always. Take him with you when you go hunting."
GTG

PostPosted: 1/20/2004, 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Rogers Canyon and such Reply to topic Reply with quote

evenstar wrote:
GTG wrote:
It did have evidence of previous visitors,

Who'd thunk Tom had already been there Shades

I thought they were looking for Tom.

GTG
mike
What box?

PostPosted: 1/20/2004, 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:

I thought they were looking for Tom.

I think "watching Tom" is more accurate! Smiley-Alien
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 1/20/2004, 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I think they know where to find me by now... but it ain't up in that cave. Shocked

I still find it interesting that Jim knew that cave like the back of his hand tho...

Green Alien

Bet they can't hold their tequila... I stand corrected... I KNOW they can't hold their tequila. Wimps. Alien Blink

They have this strange reaction of losing their balance quite easily after a half dozen, half cup shots. What's up with that? Make sure you have extra heavy duty tent poles when imbibing with them. Spinning on my head
JW
I'll make rain with my spaceman powers!

PostPosted: 1/20/2004, 6:37 pm    Post subject: Try to think it over... Reply to topic Reply with quote

HikerInGilbert wrote:
I think they know where to find me by now... but it ain't up in that cave. :shock:

I still find it interesting that Jim knew that cave like the back of his hand tho...

I KNOW they can't hold their tequila. Wimps.

They have this strange reaction of losing their balance quite easily after a half dozen, half cup shots. What's up with that? Make sure you have extra heavy duty tent poles when imbibing with them.

You can be found, dude, like anywhere. There are 24 GPS (known) satellites and five ground stations - you're far from transparent.

Camp chairs, tent poles do have a history, but that can be explained by their "virtual" existence in "multiple universes".

You should try to get a grip and get all four brain cells together and check your Email. Eh what?

Now try to pull yourself together, bro, you need to hike!

Since my house burned down, I now own a better view of the rising moon. - Masahide.
evenstar

PostPosted: 1/20/2004, 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Try to think it over... Reply to topic Reply with quote

JW63 wrote:

You should try to get a grip and get all four brain cells together and check your Email. Eh what?

In other words ET Shades , phone home Smiley-Alien Beam me up
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 1/20/2004, 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Try to think it over... Reply to topic Reply with quote

JW63 wrote:
Camp chairs, tent poles do have a history, but that can be explained by their "virtual" existence in "multiple universes".

I'm still tryin' to figger out how I all of a sudden got 4 brain cells... Chin Scratching

Oh wait!! I get it now. The aliens are holding the other three hostage!

Okay okay, you have to feed them brewskies and brats. Or they are gonna croak on you. You think I'm kiddin'?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: