ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Appalachian Trail
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Out of State Hikes Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
wooddog3

PostPosted: 8/6/2007, 6:42 pm    Post subject: Big adventure Reply to topic Reply with quote

Gopher;
Been following your hike from first week. WAY TO GO. Wish I and many others had the time to do the same,
Out here in the plaines a big hike is down a canyon 150 ft.But we do them casue that is all we got.
Wooddog3
bigfoot

PostPosted: 8/21/2007, 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Awesome accomplishment.... Applause

Do not compare yourself with others; you will end up bitter or vain - for there will always be people better or lesser than yourself.
kurthzone
Thread Killer

PostPosted: 8/21/2007, 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Tommy it was good seeing you the other night and enjoyed hearing some of your stories. The one about the shower in the wrong house cracked my up and that section of trail in Tennesee was a little scary. I'm sure there are many more and I'm looking forward to hearing them. One shoe size isn't bad, just think by the time you finish the PCT, CDT and JMT you'll wear a 15.
srlatty

PostPosted: 8/21/2007, 7:19 pm    Post subject: Congratulations Reply to topic Reply with quote

Tommy, Congratulations on a job well done! I was checking in on your trail journal about once a week to see how you were doing, but because I came to MN, I kind of lost track. Then I checked last night and you were done. You did good! These are the memories that will last a lifetime and you will be telling your grandkids about.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Out of State Hikes All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: