ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Saguaro National Park Pics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Photos, Literature, Art, Websites Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
plummer150

PostPosted: 11/3/2003, 3:32 pm    Post subject: Saguaro National Park Pics Reply to topic Reply with quote

I've finally posted my hiking pics on my website. Check them out. Not too good at scanning my own pics in yet though. I'm still working on my skills for that. Any help in doing so is appreciated. Tell me what ya'll think of the pics then. http://www.geocities.com/plummer150/snp.html
Canyon Dweller

PostPosted: 11/4/2003, 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Nice pics but they are kinda pixally

"Meaningless! Meaningless," says the teacher, "Utterly Meaningless, Everything is meaningless."-Ecclesiastes 1:2
plummer150

PostPosted: 11/5/2003, 6:59 am    Post subject: re: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't get it. I wish I could get all of my pictures to turn out like my last one did; the "my pic" one was the best one. I'll figure this scanner out sooner or later..... Confused
Hikngrl
Canyoneering is my 'Happy Place'

PostPosted: 11/5/2003, 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Plummer- for get the scanner and get a digital camera.... Even a cheap one is worth having over a scanner..... Just a thought.

I want to shine!
plummer150

PostPosted: 11/5/2003, 9:09 am    Post subject: re: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:
Plummer- for get the scanner and get a digital camera.... Even a cheap one is worth having over a scanner..... Just a thought.

Yeah, good call actually. I been looking at getting one for a while now. I posted a thread sometime back about getting a digital camera and I think I might have one by Christmas when I come out there next! Wink
Canyon Dweller

PostPosted: 11/5/2003, 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I've used scanners and came out with some really good quality. I just upped the resolution to alot of pixals and that seemed to work. They take up more space with more pixals, but its worth it.

"Meaningless! Meaningless," says the teacher, "Utterly Meaningless, Everything is meaningless."-Ecclesiastes 1:2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Photos, Literature, Art, Websites All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: