ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Dinner Anyone? All are welcome!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Events Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
(0)
User
EVENT DETAILS

Event Coordinator
Hikngrl
PostPosted: 7/21/2006, 5:31 am    Post subject: Dinner Anyone? All are welcome! Reply with quote

OK, bringing up an old thread for a new reason! Tuesday evening 11-7-06 after we all go out there and vote our conscience Suz, Tracy and I are meeting for dinner around 6:30 at Café Boa which can be found at 398 S. Mill Ave in Tempe. As the title to this thread indicates every one is welcome and encouraged to join us! Be there or be.... bored and hungry!

Please note, a new registration dealie has been started as we need to know how many may show as Suz says it is a small place....

Hikngrl
Canyoneering is my 'Happy Place'

PostPosted: 8/9/2006, 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

DesertDog wrote:
Hikngrl wrote:
Finishing my left overs now!

You probably have plenty, seeing as you ate some of everyone elses' last night......
Then again, you most like needed extra nutrition for the long journey home..... Razz

TWIT! hehehe

I want to shine!
ZenPhx

PostPosted: 8/9/2006, 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

MaryAnn wanted me to mention again about the TV program about the 'Female Brain'. It airs on ABC-TV (Ch 15 in my area) on Sept 29th.

I understand that I'm to be strapped into my recliner facing the TV that nite.....Smile

But hey, that's what I get for marrying a Counsellor... Smile
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 8/9/2006, 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ZenPhx wrote:
MaryAnn wanted me to mention again about the TV program about the 'Female Brain'. It airs on ABC-TV (Ch 15 in my area) on Sept 29th.

I understand that I'm to be strapped into my recliner facing the TV that nite.....Smile

But hey, that's what I get for marrying a Counsellor... Smile

We know who "wears the pants" in that family. Chuckle

No Man... I mean NO MAN... will ever be able to understand the female brain. Ever. I dare you to count how many female names show on the credits at the end of it.

That's if you're still strapped to the recliner...

Shades
DesertDog

PostPosted: 8/9/2006, 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

HIG wrote:
No Man... I mean NO MAN... will ever be able to understand the female brain. Ever.

The mind of a woman is like abstract art.

You don't have to understand it- you can still be both amused and mystified. Spinning
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 8/9/2006, 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

DesertDog wrote:
HIG wrote:
No Man... I mean NO MAN... will ever be able to understand the female brain. Ever.

The mind of a woman is like abstract art.

You don't have to understand it- you can still be both amused and mystified. Spinning

Oh good gawd... yep, it's abstract alright. Maybe throw a little obtuse in there too...
wanderingsoul

PostPosted: 8/9/2006, 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Oh I should just leave this alone now, but abstract and obtuse ? We only project this image to amuse and mystify. I guess we have done a pretty good job huh?

Positive Thinking Is the Spark that Makes Dreams Happen~~~Unknown
Suz

PostPosted: 8/9/2006, 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Time OUT!!
I thought it was AUGUST 29th....could someone please check the date....we might have an intentional/unintentional MALE error here!
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 8/10/2006, 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

wanderingsoul wrote:
We only project this image to amuse and mystify.

Yep, the Male race is amused alright... yeah, that's it... Rolling Eyes
heather

PostPosted: 8/10/2006, 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The men may wear the pants, but you wouldn't have those pants if the women didn't wash,dry and iron them (if needed). Smile

I love to talk. I can talk to almost anyone about anything. Females aren't that hard to understand. The key is to look directly at them while they are talking to you so that they know you are listening. Smile
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 8/10/2006, 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

heather wrote:
The men may wear the pants, but you wouldn't have those pants if the women didn't wash,dry and iron them (if needed). Smile

Reminds me of a conversation I had with a female co-worker recently... she said that you can (most of the time) tell a divorced guy because his clothes are always kinda wrinkled. I was like yeah... so? You can (most of the time) tell a divorced female because she wears her wedding band on her F-U (read middle) finger. So, where were we going with this again? LOL

heather wrote:
Females aren't that hard to understand. The key is to look directly at them while they are talking to you so that they know you are listening. Smile

Is it okay if we stare blankly, and say uh-huh a lot?

Shades
DesertDog

PostPosted: 8/10/2006, 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

heather wrote:

Hey! How come no one's washing, drying, and ironing MY pants? irked....and what is this iron of which you speak? Confused

Quote:
The key is to look directly at them while they are talking to you so that they know you are listening. Smile

Don't you mean think we are listening? Razz

Really, men and women have both a masculine and feminine aspect to their personality. Many men don't want to acknowledge this (at least not in front of the guys) for whatever reason.

If we could all deal with each others as individuals, then we could get past the distractions of gender, race, nationality, religion, political affilliation, etc and concentrate on the important stuff, like- what is wrong with everyone who doesn't want to do it my way..... Yes
IGO

PostPosted: 8/10/2006, 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

heather wrote:
.......Females aren't that hard to understand. The key is to look directly at them while they are talking to you so that they know you are listening. Smile

"Surely all God's people, however serious or savage, great or small, like to play. Whales and elephants, dancing, humming gnats, and invisibly small mischievous microbes - all are warm with divine radium and must have lots of fun in them." John Muir
wanderingsoul

PostPosted: 8/11/2006, 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Good IGO, you have the correct machine there. Now the trick is do you know what all the buttons are for and how to work them? That is the important stuff. Laughing

I'm done now...

Positive Thinking Is the Spark that Makes Dreams Happen~~~Unknown
heather

PostPosted: 8/11/2006, 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You guys are hilarious. Wink
IGO

PostPosted: 8/11/2006, 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Clueless.
"Surely all God's people, however serious or savage, great or small, like to play. Whales and elephants, dancing, humming gnats, and invisibly small mischievous microbes - all are warm with divine radium and must have lots of fun in them." John Muir
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: