ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
A Few Wishes For a Merry Christmas
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Trail Area Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
roger

PostPosted: 12/21/2005, 10:16 am    Post subject: A Few Wishes For a Merry Christmas Reply to topic Reply with quote

As the countdown begins I just wanted to list a few wishes for y'all (I borrowed that from Todd).

1) May you be where you want to be this holiday, whether with friends, family, or camping in the Supes (you know who you are).

2) May your travels be safe.

3) May you enjoy the holiday and reflect on its meaning as well as what the new year will bring. May we all count our blessings and spread the joy which comes with the season.

4) May you all enjoy great food this holiday... and not gain too much weight (after all this is an eating club).

5) May you all get that special gift you wanted from Santa.

6) May you all have a blessed Holiday, enjoy and be safe.

Peace -

Roger
Shihiyea

PostPosted: 12/21/2005, 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Roger, this is so nice! I wish the very same for you, everyone else here, and thank you for the well wishes! Merry Christmas! Mary angel
wanderingsoul

PostPosted: 12/22/2005, 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Roger,
Such wonderful sentiments.. I wish you all the same back. Have wonderful Christmas and New Years...

To everyone else on the site, all the same sentiments above to you too!!!
Everyone have a Great Christmas and New Years...
Merry Christmas

Positive Thinking Is the Spark that Makes Dreams Happen~~~Unknown
BoyNhisDog
The dangerous place where the winds meet

PostPosted: 12/22/2005, 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

A safe and merry Christmas to one and all. Enjoy the little things.

roger wrote:

5) May you all get that special gift you wanted from Santa.

I think I'm getting The Essential Bruce Sprinsteen (and alll the redemption it can offer Very Happy), 30 classics and 12 rare, previously unreleased tracks. Mr. Green yes of course it has 4th of July, Asbury Park (Sandy).
Hikngrl
Canyoneering is my 'Happy Place'

PostPosted: 12/22/2005, 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Roger, you are so quiet and unassuming then you pop in here with something like that! Ya gotta love this guy! God bless you all!

I want to shine!
evenstar

PostPosted: 12/22/2005, 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Wish y'all were down here to have lunch with me tomorrow! Fresh seafood to die for!
Fortunately, the beach sand is heavy and hard to walk; reminds me of that section of the BA trail just after you cross the silver bridge.....think everybody hates it....heavy deep sand that really works your legs......so walked it for forty minutes with Rich this a.m......figure if I do that every morning, I can keep my gut in control!
When the Man waked up he said, "What is Wild Dog doing here?" And the Woman said, "His name is not Wild Dog anymore, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always. Take him with you when you go hunting."
--Rudyard Kipling, from Just So Stories, 1902
RC

PostPosted: 12/23/2005, 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I just want to thank everyone for the stories, trip reports, pics, etc... This site is a great way for me (a MI guy who gets to AZ about once a year) to live vicariously the rest of the time. Smile

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all Exclamation

RC
Hikngrl
Canyoneering is my 'Happy Place'

PostPosted: 12/24/2005, 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, RC! Good to see you! You don't pop in very often....Merry Christmas to you and I hope your New Year includes many trips to the wilderness! What ever wilderness that might be!

I want to shine!
Mrs Mike

PostPosted: 12/24/2005, 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
GTG
Was lost but now am found

PostPosted: 12/24/2005, 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'd like to extend a heartfelt thanks to all who have contributed here publicly or otherwise over the past year. May each and every one of you receive peace, relaxation and pure tranquility over this holiday season. May your New Year be your best ever and I hope you get to do all the hikes you've been adding to your lists.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a great New Year to y'all (borrowing form Roger)

GTG
evenstar

PostPosted: 12/24/2005, 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Turn on your speakers Very Happy

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=AC34705638
When the Man waked up he said, "What is Wild Dog doing here?" And the Woman said, "His name is not Wild Dog anymore, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always. Take him with you when you go hunting."
--Rudyard Kipling, from Just So Stories, 1902
Trishness
The Snake Charmer

PostPosted: 12/24/2005, 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Here's wishing everyone a very happy holiday and joy-filled New Years!

Merry Christmas

"Eastward the dawn rose, ridge behind ridge into the morning, and vanished out of eyesight into guess; it was no more than a glimmer blending with the hem of the sky, but it spoke to them, out of the memory and old tales, of the high and distant mountains." � J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of The Rings.
GeorgAz

PostPosted: 12/24/2005, 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I wish you all the best that life has to offer.Enjoy your families and homes and good friends. I am again so thankful for my sight being saved; there is so much beauty to be seen in this world. To those of you I know and those I do not, have the best and blessed holiday! Smile
thesuperstitions

PostPosted: 12/24/2005, 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Through this great community, I've found many new friends and had some wonderful adventures. Just one of the many blessing in my life. Thank you all for making this site what it is. I wish you all much happiness during the holidays and all through the coming new year.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beckett

PostPosted: 12/24/2005, 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yahoo! Christmas is almost here!!!! I hope each and everyone of you are blessed in this Christmas season! Thanks for adding new dreams and adventures to my past, present and future!!

And a Happy New Year to ya'all too!
Linda

-- Walter Winchell, American newspaper commentator
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Trail Area All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: