ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
March 8 Ford Canyon Loop - White Tank Mountains

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Events Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Desertboots
Applecart Overturner

PostPosted: 3/3/2003, 11:57 am    Post subject: March 8 Ford Canyon Loop - White Tank Mountains Reply to topic Reply with quote

Anyone up for the White Tank Mountains this Saturday? I am the new HikeMaster at work and I organized a hike for this Saturday. Naturally, out of the 100 people or so "interested in hiking", only four responded, and I'm expecting them to poop out before Friday. 'Cause that's the way things are....

Anyway, let me know. We're going to meet at 7:00 am outside the park entrance. Starting at the "ramada" parking area, which is now labeled the Goat Camp Trail (The usual trailhead as you first come into the park is still there), we start there, march on to the Wadell Trail crossing, use Wadell Trail to Ford Canyon. I was out ther Saturday and it looks to promise lots of interesting waterfalls, especially if we get any more rain this week.

Usual rules apply, hiking boots and food and water. Please e-mail me if interested! you can check out the trail description at Hikearizona.com.

-=db=-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cakewalk

PostPosted: 3/3/2003, 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ford canyon is a really cool trail - very scenic, I will have to pass however due to my work schedule.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: