ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Show Low Area

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Trail & Camp Food Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shihiyea

PostPosted: 7/19/2004, 10:29 am    Post subject: Show Low Area Reply to topic Reply with quote

Does anyone know of fun backpacking trails in the Show Low area? I've been wanting to do something in that area. Mary
BoyNhisDog
The dangerous place where the winds meet

PostPosted: 7/19/2004, 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I saw this in Trail and Camp food and thought you had discovered a new eatery in Show Low. Very Happy

I have done some really weird things in the Show Low area but nothing that you could call an organized hike. Once I went out into a snowstorm at midnight and hiked across the cedar studded grasslands. I came across a horse prancing through a field and sort of spooked it some. It also spooked me. It was very curious and wanted to figure out what I was. In short I have done a lot of my normal ramblings and wanderings but nothing really specific. It is an interesting place.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Trail & Camp Food All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: