ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Hot Springs Canyon/Bassett Peak

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Events Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedRoxx44
Queen of the Walkabout

PostPosted: 4/20/2004, 3:17 pm    Post subject: Hot Springs Canyon/Bassett Peak Reply to topic Reply with quote

If anyone's interested I'm intending to get into Hot Springs Canyon (see Lizards' write up) on May 1, Sat, camp out- probably car camp then up on Bassett Peak to look for the old plane wreck on Sunday. Another option would be to go to Jackson Cabin- go down Redfield to see if we can get to the Rockhouse without crossing private land. Looks to be between 3-4 miles map wise and thats' an approximate- do not know if there is a trail in the canyon bottom on that end.

If interested PM me and or reply here and maybe we can hook up. To MuleShoe 2Wd ok- to Jackson and the the trailhead Bassett 4wd- although for Bassett add on 2 miles RT to the 12 miles if you have 2WD and have to park short of TH.

I'll be in Sycamore Canyon near old Mexico this coming weekend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: