ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Logo-Paloosa

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> ** Announcements ** Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  

My favorite logo (see below) is...
Logo # 1
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Logo # 2
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Logo # 3
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Logo # 4
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Logo # 5
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Logo # 6
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Logo # 7
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Logo # 8
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Logo # 9
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Logo # 10
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Logo # 11
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Logo # 12
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Logo # 13
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Logo # 14
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Logo # 15
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Logo # 16
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Logo # 17
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Logo # 18
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Logo # 19
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Logo # 20
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Logo # 21
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Logo # 22
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Logo # 23
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Logo # 24
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Logo # 25
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Logo # 26
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

mike
What box?

PostPosted: 1/14/2003, 7:44 pm    Post subject: Logo-Paloosa This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

**** NOTE ****

This topic is locked. Please see the new topic, "Logo-Paloosa II" for information on the poll and voting.
CatValet
Got Gear?

PostPosted: 1/14/2003, 8:17 pm    Post subject: Tweakers..... This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

Ok, I'm in....if we select finalist will we have to vote on which topo section is in the background???Vote for your favorite hike....

Or, if we like the photo/Ridgeline (I think I can make out Mike on top...)
we have to select our favoite elevation photo...Ridgeline vs. Neavers Weedle vs. San Francisco Peaks vs. Red Rock....

Let's get ready to Rumble......-R
mike
What box?

PostPosted: 1/14/2003, 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Tweakers..... This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

CatValet wrote:
Ok, I'm in....if we select finalist will we have to vote on which topo section is in the background???Vote for your favorite hike....

Or, if we like the photo/Ridgeline (I think I can make out Mike on top...)
we have to select our favoite elevation photo...Ridgeline vs. Neavers Weedle vs. San Francisco Peaks vs. Red Rock....

Let's get ready to Rumble......-R
Did you vote, or did Wonder Cat??
jmzblond
J Me

PostPosted: 1/14/2003, 9:08 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

Can you vote more than once if you just cant make up your mind?? I like several.

Also, I like the idea of logo #11 w/ the people images... now if Stan can only do that w/ the images of Saguaros into letters!!

"The romantic lifestyle of goats leaves a lot of time for digesting books" Charlotte La Chevre, (taken from "Conversations With A Goat" by Robert Shekter)
mike
What box?

PostPosted: 1/14/2003, 9:16 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

Sorry the poll doesn't work that way right now. I'll see if I can find a way, but meanwhile you have to pick one of your three. I know, it's tough, they're all good!
srlatty

PostPosted: 1/14/2003, 9:16 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

I like more than one also (even though I already voted). What about randomly showing the 3 or 4 most popular?
jmzblond
J Me

PostPosted: 1/14/2003, 9:30 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

Quote:

now if Stan can only do that w/ the images of Saguaros into letters

There's no way... cant choose only one unless Stan can incorporate everything... Saguaro letters, boots and poles, and the fading map page and mtn ridgeline in the background... then I could choose one. Sorry guys, I'm just bad when I have too many choices... I would rather have it all!!

"The romantic lifestyle of goats leaves a lot of time for digesting books" Charlotte La Chevre, (taken from "Conversations With A Goat" by Robert Shekter)
mike
What box?

PostPosted: 1/14/2003, 9:35 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

Stan, you heard the lady! Get Busy!! Laughing
mike
What box?

PostPosted: 1/14/2003, 9:51 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

Ok, I checked the support forum for phpBB, and while there have been several requests for a mod to allow multiple selections in polls, no mod has been submitted. Geek that I am, I would love to do that myself, but it would take some time to get it working. So, I've downloaded a poll script that does allow multiple selections, I'll get that up and running and let everyone know when it's done. That means however, that everyone who's already voted will have to revote in the new poll. I'm going to lock this topic for now to minimize the impact. I'll let everyone know when it's ready...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> ** Announcements ** All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: