ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Keet Seel 5/22 - 5/25

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Events Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
thesuperstitions

PostPosted: 2/10/2009, 12:15 pm    Post subject: Keet Seel 5/22 - 5/25 Reply to topic Reply with quote

I created this thread so that the event will get on the calendar (since I didn't do it right the first time!!!)

For info about the Keet Seel trip, please follow this link : http://www.arizonahikers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=98573#98573
Deborah

PostPosted: 2/10/2009, 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Thanks for arranging this trip!
I am excited that I get to join!
azbackpackr
Hi Tech Wizardess

PostPosted: 2/10/2009, 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey, Deborah, you will love that place. Try to get the ranger to walk you over there after dark, too. Stand at the bottom with your flashlights turned off for awhile and see what happens....
oliverr99

PostPosted: 4/18/2009, 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Where are we planning to camp for the first night, Friday night?
thesuperstitions

PostPosted: 4/18/2009, 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Here's the link to the sign-up post (again, my apologies for having 2 posts for the same hike...) : http://www.arizonahikers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8191&highlight=keet+seel

The plan is to camp in the campground Friday night (and Sunday night if you want to stay and see Betatakin on Monday.) The campground is called "Sunset View" and it's 1st-come, 1st-serve, so getting there as early as possible is a good thing. Alternately, there is a second campground on-site, but is is primitive (no bathrooms). The sites are large enough for more than one tent, so I don't think we'll have a problem finding an area to set up in.

We have room for one more person on the permit, so if you've ever wanted to see Keet Seel, (as Todd would say...) "Get In Here, Y'all"!!!
oliverr99

PostPosted: 4/19/2009, 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I might have a friend who would like to join. I will let you know!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: