ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
wondering wile wandering

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Trail Area Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thunter

PostPosted: 11/2/2012, 9:09 pm    Post subject: wondering wile wandering Reply to topic Reply with quote

Last week wile i was hiking Black canyon i was thinking about money and credit. What came to mind was if credit is just a score and money in the bank is just a number then why is it so hard to fix our country's problem. Just like playing monopoly someone always wins by owning everything. So why cant we just start over. We have millions out of work and millions working two jobs to make ends meat. so just lower the work week to 25 hours and we would have jobs for everyone. Now what about money? If anyone has gone to burning man they would of experienced what we like to call the gifting community. For the people who don't know what this means (everything is free) if you don't expect something in return then you take out the greed in pretty much everything.

My world
In my world when you go to school you get to go for what you want not you can afford. this would make everyone happy with there job.(easy fix)
if you only need to work 25 hours a week then home life would be better (easy fix) If a person could go to the store or doctor gas station or anything and not have to worry about money then all life would be great. Money is all about ego ,who has the better car house . I know human nature states that we need to better our selves but who said money betters us.(media) I feel a gifting community could be a way the world would better it self to the good for everyone in the world.

WONDERING WILE WANDERING
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Trail Area All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: