ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
hikers and a forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Hiking, Backpacking & Camping Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thunter

PostPosted: 9/9/2012, 8:27 pm    Post subject: hikers and a forum Reply to topic Reply with quote

I am a hiker!! I like hiking for the solitude which I bet quite a few of you do too we live in an amazing state I have lived here all of my 40 years .When it comes to hiking views we are one of the best. So why is it with almost 1500 members on this forum nobody really talks,or gets together for a day hike.I check this forum every week hoping for a good hike or a group of hikers. Nothing!! Are we just all lone wolfs?? even this lone wolf would like to walk in a pac from time to time.
GTG
Was lost but now am found

PostPosted: 9/10/2012, 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Set a hike up man. We've had a couple of group hikes the past few months that have had some sucess.
Hikngrl
Canyoneering is my 'Happy Place'

PostPosted: 9/14/2012, 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The last several months I have posted and done a hike a month several of us have gathered and hiked. West Clear Creek, Kendrick Peak, Lonesome Pocket in Sycamore Canyon to name a few. I have been quite busy this month and haven't gotten one posted this month. Feel free to post something I would appreciate some help getting things moving around here. I would love it if we were as busy hiking together as we used to be!

I want to shine!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Hiking, Backpacking & Camping All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: