ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
GPS Joe Memory book

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Trail Area Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trishness
The Snake Charmer

PostPosted: 7/24/2011, 1:52 pm    Post subject: GPS Joe Memory book Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm putting together a memory book for Joe's family. Of Joe on the trails with both the AZH and HAZ people~~~~This is a project that is being sent to the family as a remembrance from ALL the people from both websites (not just from me). What I'm looking for are pictures and memories you all might have of Joe throughout the years.

Hank Luke (grasshopper on HAZ) has been a huge help in providing some pictures from many a hike he did with Joe from 2009-2011. Gabrielle is unable to assist me because it is understandably too emotional for her right now.

So if you have something to share~~~pictures or memories, please email me at my home email address.

Thanks!

Trish

"Eastward the dawn rose, ridge behind ridge into the morning, and vanished out of eyesight into guess; it was no more than a glimmer blending with the hem of the sky, but it spoke to them, out of the memory and old tales, of the high and distant mountains." � J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of The Rings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Trail Area All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: