ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
question about screen size

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Questions & Suggestions Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
paintninaz

PostPosted: 11/20/2003, 8:54 am    Post subject: question about screen size Reply to topic Reply with quote

Is this something with my computer (highly likely) or something on the board?

Most of the topic pages fit on my screen, but lately every once in awhile I get a page that doesn't fit...for example going through the Epic #3 pages, everything is fine till I get to page 10...it doesn't fit on my screen and I have to move the thing left to right to read the posts, however moving on to page 11 and it's back to normal, fits just fine! Confused

There was another topic that has a page like that too (can't remember it right off hand).

What gives? Chin Scratching

“Friends make the bad times good — and the good times unforgettable.”
evenstar

PostPosted: 11/20/2003, 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Much as I hate to admit it, you're not crazier than hell Sad
Just checked and I have the same thing on that page. Shocked
When the Man waked up he said, "What is Wild Dog doing here?" And the Woman said, "His name is not Wild Dog anymore, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always. Take him with you when you go hunting."
--Rudyard Kipling, from Just So Stories, 1902
paintninaz

PostPosted: 11/20/2003, 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

evenstar wrote:
Much as I hate to admit it, you're not crazier than hell Sad

I'm gonna have this framed!!!! Mr. Green

mike
What box?

PostPosted: 11/20/2003, 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It's because of the photo Arizonaheat posted in that topic, near the bottom of page 10. The photo is wider than your screen so it causes the page to be wider as well.
paintninaz

PostPosted: 11/20/2003, 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Mike wrote:
It's because of the photo Arizonaheat posted in that topic, near the bottom of page 10. The photo is wider than your screen so it causes the page to be wider as well.

Ohhh, so it's Arizonaheat's fault! ...all that coffee in him, it's got him so wired he's adding zeros to his pixels, probably doesn't even notice he's got to keep his finger on his mouse to zip the screen left to right to read the posts... rofl

Arizonaheat
Got Supes Juice?

PostPosted: 11/20/2003, 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah it is my fault, didn't take the time to size it down like I should have.

By the way I never drink coffee, yuk ! I drink green alien slime from my special stash in the Supes. Laughing
Trishness
The Snake Charmer

PostPosted: 11/22/2003, 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Arizonaheat wrote:
Yeah it is my fault, didn't take the time to size it down like I should have.

By the way I never drink coffee, yuk ! I drink green alien slime from my special stash in the Supes. Laughing

Kent,

We found your stash of alien green slime at Second Water Spring today but left it alone Laughing It looked like a dandy one too!

"Eastward the dawn rose, ridge behind ridge into the morning, and vanished out of eyesight into guess; it was no more than a glimmer blending with the hem of the sky, but it spoke to them, out of the memory and old tales, of the high and distant mountains." � J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of The Rings.
sherileeaz

PostPosted: 11/24/2003, 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ewwwwwwwwww Wacko
That green slime was really gross!!!
No No No No No
Worse than an oil slick!! yuk!!

Sherileeaz Cool
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 11/24/2003, 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

sherileeaz wrote:
ewwwwwwwwww Wacko
That green slime was really gross!!!
No No No No No
Worse than an oil slick!! yuk!!

Classic. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Questions & Suggestions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: