ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Acrazy request ! RE A CAT IN CHILDS VERDE HOT SPRINGS CAMP G

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Questions & Suggestions Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
mapithikeit50

PostPosted: 12/11/2008, 12:37 pm    Post subject: Acrazy request ! RE A CAT IN CHILDS VERDE HOT SPRINGS CAMP G Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey group!
I jusy got home from two days at the Verde River No other folks there,Had great quiet camp,One Thing reason for the Post should anybody have a plant to head out this week /weekend some one has abandoned a very young grey and white Tom cat <I tried to take him in my truck but no Cat carrier I did not have any way to transport him,He went nuts As I strated the truck so had to let him out.He is very tame and will enable you to catch him.
I will not be able to do return trip so here's asking its a long way for human folks to go but? Idea
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Matt Hoffman

PostPosted: 12/11/2008, 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Where's Suz? Suz, get out there and rescue that kittie! Or maybe GeorgAZ knows someone who can go?
mapithikeit50

PostPosted: 12/11/2008, 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I called Yavapai County Animal control they do not catch cats,I also called Coconino Forest they will tell ranger but do not have a person going there.
The little bugger stole a big steak out of the pan and ran off to eat it,that and a can of clam chowder should keep him going for a day or so . Surprised
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Questions & Suggestions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: