ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
To all you inventors out there......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Classifieds Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
evenstar

PostPosted: 12/5/2008, 9:55 am    Post subject: To all you inventors out there...... Reply to topic Reply with quote

As some of you know I recently dislocated my left elbow. As a result I have fifteen 14" X 17"X-ray and MRI pictures that are no good to me and the Dr's don't want them back. Not sure what material these are made of, but each is thick, heavy, (and suitable for framing Silly ) Anyway, there must be some use that some of you can figure out for them. If so, let me know and I can bring them to the Christmas party or Anniversary shindig. If you'd like them, send me a PM and first one gets them.
When the Man waked up he said, "What is Wild Dog doing here?" And the Woman said, "His name is not Wild Dog anymore, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always. Take him with you when you go hunting."
--Rudyard Kipling, from Just So Stories, 1902
evenstar

PostPosted: 12/8/2008, 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

well hell! I thought at least one of you geniuses out there would have figured a way to turn all this film into a four person tent. Guess I overestimated, so they go in the trash tomorrow.
When the Man waked up he said, "What is Wild Dog doing here?" And the Woman said, "His name is not Wild Dog anymore, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always. Take him with you when you go hunting."
YH
Hooli Wants to be just like me!

PostPosted: 12/9/2008, 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Perhaps if you signed and numbered them... Tom will probably grab the whole lot!

Sorry to hear about your elbow.
evenstar

PostPosted: 12/10/2008, 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ROFLMAO
GTG
Was lost but now am found

PostPosted: 12/10/2008, 8:53 am    Post subject: x-ray use Reply to topic Reply with quote

I say frame them and distribute them throughout the house to remind yourself to be more carefull. Shocked

GTG
YH

PostPosted: 12/10/2008, 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I thought of that, but then I saw this post in another thread so I'm not sure that would work...
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Tom Treks
Administrator

Posted: 11/16/2008, 5:36 pm Post subject: Re: Here's one that'll drive you a little Nuts (Nuttier.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

evenstar wrote:
My brain died 16 years ago!

OMG. Apparently, it's still dead. (From Tom)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I gotta admit, Tom, that was funny.
evenstar

PostPosted: 12/10/2008, 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

YH wrote:
I thought of that, but then I saw this post in another thread so I'm not sure that would work...
Tom Treks
Administrator

Posted: 11/16/2008, 5:36 pm Post subject: Re: Here's one that'll drive you a little Nuts (Nuttier.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

evenstar wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey YH, Ya miss me Moon Question
YH

PostPosted: 12/10/2008, 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

evenstar wrote:
YH wrote:
Tom Treks
Administrator

evenstar wrote:

Hey YH, Ya miss me Moon Question

Whoa! Of course! I'm surprised you can still do that with your injured arm!
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 12/10/2008, 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LOL! You crack me up YH. How ya doin'?

Do you remember the old SNL skit with Chevy Chase?

"Generalíssimo Francisco Franco is still dead!"

Well, that's where it came from, and it still cracks me up. The newer version more than the old. LOL

Shades
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: