ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
The owner of small business based out of Prescott Az ,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Classifieds Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
mapithikeit50

PostPosted: 11/21/2008, 9:47 am    Post subject: The owner of small business based out of Prescott Az , Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hello all
I am the owner of an outdoors focused small business providing tracking services.
CONSULTATION:
We provide reconnaissance and field intelligence gathering with data analysis. Tracking as it applies to terrorism and terrorist Intervention/detection through the use of tracking teams.
Within the scope of consultation we offer wildlife focused tracking services with a focus on poacher interdiction and prevention.
INSTRUCTION:
Programs offered with a focus on the techniques used by militia from various areas within the Middle East and North Africa.
All the services consultation and instruction are wilderness based.

The main focus locally and state wide is to introduce people to the art ,skill of reading and understaning tracks.
contact me via Horizontrackingservice llc,p.o box 10942 Prescott Az 86304 ,or thru bmtracker45@yahoo.com
thankyou for your interest
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
azbackpackr
Hi Tech Wizardess

PostPosted: 11/21/2008, 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

That sounds like an interesting field. Do you also instruct Search and Rescue people?

Also, welcome to AZH!
mapithikeit50

PostPosted: 11/22/2008, 8:55 am    Post subject: re sar Reply to topic Reply with quote

I have not done so here,its very political in Yavapai county,I have Privately worked with Law enforcement and some military people.

The major focus for the last two years has been in working with groups and individuals to learn about wildlife.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Nighthiker

PostPosted: 11/23/2008, 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cody Lundin still aroud the area ? You posted " I have not done so here,its very political in Yavapai county" Firefighter ?
PageRob

PostPosted: 11/23/2008, 8:07 am    Post subject: Re: The owner of small business based out of Prescott Az , Reply to topic Reply with quote

mapithikeit50 wrote:

INSTRUCTION:
Programs offered with a focus on the techniques used by militia from various areas within the Middle East and North Africa.
All the services consultation and instruction are wilderness based.

What exactly does this mean?
mapithikeit50

PostPosted: 11/23/2008, 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cody is still here,I have known him for twenty years,
mapithikeit50

PostPosted: 11/23/2008, 9:07 am    Post subject: this means Reply to topic Reply with quote

My skill base is focused on Wilderness,I have extensive experience in North Africa and the Middle East.I have in Arizona 20 + years of skill building and instruction.
If you would be more interested I can send my tracking bio and company flyer to email.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: