ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Would you like a political forum here?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Polls Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should There Be A Political Forum Here?
Yes!
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
No!
84%
 84%  [ 39 ]
Yes, I have Ideas for multiple discussion forums!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 46

evenstar

PostPosted: 11/12/2008, 8:20 am    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

evenstar wrote:

And Todd, looks like you need to come up with some other euphemisms!

For now, I'm gonna take my drugs and go to bed 'cause pumpkin elbow is hurting like hell.

Sorry Elizabeth.....guess GTG was a little slow at coming up with new stuff; think I was blunt enough. And still too early for meds. Think I may have taken a double dose 'tween 10:00 post and 3:00 post. But hey! I'm still alive and Richie Rich is really pissed he didn't get fed by 6:30!
When the Man waked up he said, "What is Wild Dog doing here?" And the Woman said, "His name is not Wild Dog anymore, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always. Take him with you when you go hunting."
--Rudyard Kipling, from Just So Stories, 1902
evenstar

PostPosted: 11/12/2008, 10:42 am    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

Don't worry 'bout Hooli getting on folks asses for posting what I consider inappropriate posts. Been banned from such foolishment. Hell, fight on.....I'm outta here anyway.
evenstar

PostPosted: 11/12/2008, 11:02 am    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

"Hooli, the whiner of AZH"

Whom ever put that where my avatar,(Tom?,) please delete it. Have dislocated elbow with possible ligament damage, Ain't the least bit pumpkin' funny!
GTG
Was lost but now am found

PostPosted: 11/12/2008, 11:05 am    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

evenstar wrote:

Whom ever put that where my avatar,(Tom?,) please delete it. Have dislocated elbow with possible ligament damage, Ain't the least bit pumpkin' funny!

I didn't add whiner but I changed it. What would you like there?
evenstar

PostPosted: 11/12/2008, 11:09 am    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

Nothing!
GTG
Was lost but now am found

PostPosted: 11/12/2008, 11:11 am    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

Where's your avatar?
evenstar

PostPosted: 11/12/2008, 11:50 am    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

It's trying to pass a tommy Trekker!
roger

PostPosted: 11/12/2008, 9:55 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

Hey Todd, while your at it let's add a forum for discussions on religion....... just a joke. Mr. Green
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 11/13/2008, 5:55 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

evenstar wrote:

Oops, did I do that? Crap, I only did that like a week ago you dork.

Well, it IS fitting lately.

Shades
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 11/13/2008, 5:57 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

evenstar wrote:
It's trying to pass a tommy Trekker!

Uh oh... Hooli is trying to "Hooli" a Tommy Trekker...

...now that sure would be a sight.

Shades
mapithikeit50

PostPosted: 11/15/2008, 2:40 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

i voted no but after some extra thought Would say OK ,I was concerned during the long election stuff,that Ron paul was able to jog along with such horrendas agenda for national parks,and it went unchallenged .OH well we will move forward.The hope That poor real estate sales will slow developers from growing too greedy. Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ck1

PostPosted: 11/15/2008, 3:21 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

Perhaps you may recall a post from March, 2007......

Posted: 3/9/2007, 12:30 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, now this is an interesting thread.

While I'm all for raising money for Suz to buy a pack (You can have Ainsley's $1.08 but not my $60), I'm wondering if we couldn't take a moment to create a comprehensive list of the taboo topics on AZH.
These would be the topics that caused for insensitive or rude comments with no basis. Then, perhaps Todd could post a disclaimer on the mainpage about "taboo topics"

I'd say, for the purpose of this list, it'd be ok to refer back to the site which must not be named. So, let me get it started...

Topics to be avoided.
1. hiking with firearms
2. firearms in general
3. hiking trails that people who are gay hike
4. public nudity (yep, that one takes some of you waaayyy back)
6. politics (Clinton, Gore, Bush, etc)
7. the existance of global warming
8. and now apparently, lightweight packs

Did I miss anything?

"The Journey is the Destination"
threedogz

PostPosted: 11/15/2008, 7:15 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

I guess I cannot discuss the gay hiker with a GoLite pack, carrying a firearm that was naked from the waist down and was wearing a Bush t-shirt and was leaving the trail head in a gas guzzling Hummer.

Crazy
fairweather8588

PostPosted: 11/15/2008, 7:17 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

threedogz wrote:
I guess I cannot discuss the gay hiker with a Go-lite pack, carrying a firearm that was naked from the waist down and was wearing a Bush t-shirt and was leaving the trail head in a gas guzzling Hummer.

Crazy

Exactly

Kerouac
Hikngrl
Canyoneering is my 'Happy Place'

PostPosted: 11/15/2008, 7:18 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote

threedogz wrote:
I guess I cannot discuss the gay hiker with a GoLite pack, carrying a firearm that was naked from the waist down and was wearing a Bush t-shirt and was leaving the trail head in a gas guzzling Hummer.

Crazy

Oh Heidi, ignore all these fussbudgets! I wanna hear that one! Laughing

I want to shine!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: