ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Sierra Club
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Hiking, Backpacking & Camping Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
JW
I'll make rain with my spaceman powers!

PostPosted: 10/30/2003, 10:08 pm    Post subject: No way, lady! Reply to topic Reply with quote

sherileeaz wrote:
Mike wrote:
Quote:

PS, if I did break a rule here, I'm sorry. I go by the motto, "The more the merrier". Please pm me if I did something not appropriate.

:eek: :wow: :scratch: :2gunfire:

Nah, seriously, it's no problem and not against any rules!! In fact, add it to the links section if you want. Nobody's going to get banned from here for mentioning other hiking sites... :roll:

Ok, I'll get banned another way!!! *giggle*
Thanks Mike!! whew!

Sherileeaz 8)

Sher, you ought to know that around here you never get off that easily! We'll get back to you, probably with a big patch, similar to the HAZ logo, but modified for the context, heh-heh! After all, I had to get the tattoo...(Now I can almost get even :)) ).

Like Mat I'm probably going to join NRA to achieve a balance - after all I was getting way too deep into that "preservation", wilderness and balance with nature crap. I'm glad I've got some good people to straighten me out. Thanks everybody, Jim.
sherileeaz

PostPosted: 10/30/2003, 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: No way, lady! Reply to topic Reply with quote

Jim's quote: Sher, you ought to know that around here you never get off that easily! We'll get back to you, probably with a big patch, similar to the HAZ logo, but modified for the context, heh-heh! After all, I had to get the tattoo...(Now I can almost get even Smile) ).

Ummm Jim if I recall correctly, and you know I'm always right Wink , it wasn't just a tattoo but a piercing too!!! Twisted Evil

Sherileeaz Wink
Daddee
I once was a slug.

PostPosted: 10/30/2003, 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:

The SC does some good things, but they are hipocrites in some ways also. I'm thinking of joining the NRA to kind of balance things out.

That's pretty funny. I'd like to meet the person that is a card carrying member of both - and is active in both organizations. That would be one interesting person.

"...haven't you lived long enough to know that two men may honestly differ about a question and both be right?"
- Abraham Lincoln
mike
What box?

PostPosted: 10/30/2003, 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:

That would be one interesting person.

Or one very confused person... Spinning on my head
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 10/30/2003, 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: No way, lady! Reply to topic Reply with quote

JW63 wrote:
Like Mat I'm probably going to join NRA to achieve a balance - after all I was getting way too deep into that "preservation", wilderness and balance with nature crap. I'm glad I've got some good people to straighten me out. Thanks everybody, Jim.

Jim?? Ahhhhh I get it...

Anytime you wanna go blast some targets, let me know. I have some "custom" magnum loads that will knock you on your arse... you will crack up at the Ruger I have too. Not the most accurate of the collection, but pretty hilarious.

Let me know. Bang
JW
I'll make rain with my spaceman powers!

PostPosted: 10/30/2003, 11:45 pm    Post subject: No way? No, way! Reply to topic Reply with quote

HikerInGilbert wrote:
JW63 wrote:

Jim?? Ahhhhh I get it...

Anytime you wanna go blast some targets, let me know. I have some "custom" magnum loads that will knock you on your arse... you will crack up at the Ruger I have too. Not the most accurate of the collection, but pretty hilarious.

Let me know. :2gunfire:

Uh, yeah! For all I know you probably hang-out with Monte...

This thread just got an agave piercing deeper than I want to go.

I'm going hiking. Later. J.
sherileeaz

PostPosted: 10/30/2003, 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Mike wrote:
Spinning on my head

Cute emoticon!!! You always come up with neat graphics!!
Make it Pink and I'd like it more!! Wink

Sherileeaz Cool
desertgirl

PostPosted: 10/31/2003, 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Some of these emoticons are way cool.....

May be we can have a "really cool emoticon" contest ....How about a real hiker ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Hiking, Backpacking & Camping All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: