ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Isssues With Site Upgrade 11/12/2007
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> ** Announcements ** Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
GTG
Was lost but now am found

PostPosted: 12/4/2007, 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I think we have most everything fixed now except when you click on a Gallery Owner's name in Gallery, it takes you into the ols site. this will be fixed tonight.

Is there anything else I am missing?

GTG
Shawn
I'll sell you map to Lost Dutchman mine!

PostPosted: 12/4/2007, 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Where's the feature where someone else carries my pack?
Hnak

PostPosted: 12/4/2007, 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It's looking good... All of the minor bugs that I've seen seem to have been fixed...

Thanks!!!
evenstar

PostPosted: 12/4/2007, 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Spammers still getting through to register, but far fewer; I blocked two this past weekend; neither had posted.
When the Man waked up he said, "What is Wild Dog doing here?" And the Woman said, "His name is not Wild Dog anymore, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always. Take him with you when you go hunting."
--Rudyard Kipling, from Just So Stories, 1902
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 12/4/2007, 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Both the site faq and rules lower level links point to /board.

My PM link points to /board. Everything else in the profile seems to be okay.

The AZHikers portal icon at top left points to /board.
azbackpackr
Hi Tech Wizardess

PostPosted: 12/4/2007, 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ok, I wasn't sure. I know it works that way on HAZ, though. At least, I think I know. Or, that is, I thought I knew. Silly

Ah, CRS disease, ain't it great?
GTG

PostPosted: 12/5/2007, 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

evenstar wrote:
Spammers still getting through to register, but far fewer; I blocked two this past weekend; neither had posted.

There's always going to be some that get through unfortunately no matter what we do.

Tom Treks wrote:
Both the site faq and rules lower level links point to /board.

My PM link points to /board. Everything else in the profile seems to be okay.

The AZHikers portal icon at top left points to /board.

That's only if you're using the CompactTrail setting. I'll get that fixed soon too.

GTG
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 12/5/2007, 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

GTG wrote:
That's only if you're using the CompactTrail setting. I'll get that fixed soon too.

It appears that the FAQ and Rules areas still point to /board using SubTrail too. It's the links inside those areas, not the FAQ and Rules links themselves.
wanderingsoul

PostPosted: 12/5/2007, 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Boy you guys are talking 'bout stuff I don't know... Open a new window in PM? CompactTrail/SubTrail?
Oh well, haven't gone thru extensive testing, but things work for me, at least for what i do.

Thanks Todd... did a wonderful job! Mr. Green

Positive Thinking Is the Spark that Makes Dreams Happen~~~Unknown
evenstar

PostPosted: 12/7/2007, 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Just tried to change my signature line and got this:

Could not update users table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '01 primarily for the golf. Now don't have time to play much golf...too busy hik' at line 7

UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_email = yyyyyy@cox.net', user_icq = '', user_website = '', user_occ = 'Retired old fart', user_from = 'Sun City West, AZ from CA', user_interests = 'Hiking, golf, reading, dogs', user_birthday = '-11867', user_next_birthday_greeting = '2008', user_sig = 'A Kinder and Gentler Hooli Has Left The Building! http://members.tripod.com/~evenstar/index.html \"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.\" Unknown', user_sig_bbcode_uid = 'cb63b3f4f3', user_viewemail = 0, user_aim = '', user_yim = '', user_msnm = '', user_attachsig = 1, user_allowsmile = 1, user_allowhtml = 1, user_allowbbcode = 1, user_allow_viewonline = 1, user_notify = 0, user_notify_pm = 1, user_popup_pm = 1, user_timezone = -7, user_dateformat = 'n/j/Y, g:i a', user_lang = 'english', user_style = 2, user_active = 1, user_actkey = '', user_gender = '1', user_bio = 'Retired banker; moved to The Land of AZ from Walnut Creek, CA in April of '01 primarily for the golf. Now don't have time to play much golf...too busy hiking! Daughter still lives in SF Bay Area with SIL and Christopher, grandson born in Nov. '01. Lived with Bo & Dew, Basenjis (aka African Barkless Dog) who spent three years traveling the west coast dog show and field trial circuit with me and Lady, their mother, but lost them to cancer in the nightmare year of 2003. Now have Rich the Wonder 'senji to keep me in line. GO NINERS! GO A's!' WHERE user_id = 10

Line : 604
File : usercp_register.php
When the Man waked up he said, "What is Wild Dog doing here?" And the Woman said, "His name is not Wild Dog anymore, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always. Take him with you when you go hunting."
Shawn
I'll sell you map to Lost Dutchman mine!

PostPosted: 12/7/2007, 4:35 pm    Post subject: 48 guests??????? Reply to topic Reply with quote

In total there are 54 users online :: 4 Registered, 2 Hidden and 48 Guests
Hikngrl
Canyoneering is my 'Happy Place'

PostPosted: 12/7/2007, 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Now what makes you think there weren't 48 guests on line just now?

I want to shine!
evenstar

PostPosted: 12/11/2007, 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I still can't make changes to any part of my profile, Get same message I posted above.
GTG

PostPosted: 12/11/2007, 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

evenstar wrote:
Just tried to change my signature line and got this:

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '01 primarily for the golf. Now don't have time to play much golf...too busy hik' at line 7

UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_email = yyyyyy@cox.net', user_icq = '', user_website = '', user_occ = 'Retired old fart', user_from = 'Sun City West, AZ from CA', user_interests = 'Hiking, golf, reading, dogs', user_birthday = '-11867', user_next_birthday_greeting = '2008', user_sig = 'A Kinder and Gentler Hooli Has Left The Building! http://members.tripod.com/~evenstar/index.html \"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.\" Unknown', user_sig_bbcode_uid = 'cb63b3f4f3', user_viewemail = 0, user_aim = '', user_yim = '', user_msnm = '', user_attachsig = 1, user_allowsmile = 1, user_allowhtml = 1, user_allowbbcode = 1, user_allow_viewonline = 1, user_notify = 0, user_notify_pm = 1, user_popup_pm = 1, user_timezone = -7, user_dateformat = 'n/j/Y, g:i a', user_lang = 'english', user_style = 2, user_active = 1, user_actkey = '', user_gender = '1', user_bio = 'Retired banker; moved to The Land of AZ from Walnut Creek, CA in April of '01 primarily for the golf. Now don't have time to play much golf...too busy hiking! Daughter still lives in SF Bay Area with SIL and Christopher, grandson born in Nov. '01. Lived with Bo & Dew, Basenjis (aka African Barkless Dog) who spent three years traveling the west coast dog show and field trial circuit with me and Lady, their mother, but lost them to cancer in the nightmare year of 2003. Now have Rich the Wonder 'senji to keep me in line. GO NINERS! GO A's!' WHERE user_id = 10

Can you try this without adding more lines to your signature? I think that is the part that is breaking it.
evenstar

PostPosted: 12/11/2007, 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

OK, tried deleting the entire signature line but leaving Bio untouched from what it's been for nearly four years. Get this:

DEBUG MODE

UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_email = 'DONTPUTYOUREMAILHERE@cox.net', user_icq = '', user_website = '', user_occ = 'Retired old fart', user_from = 'Sun City West, AZ from CA', user_interests = 'Hiking, golf, reading, dogs', user_birthday = '-11867', user_next_birthday_greeting = '2008', user_sig = '', user_sig_bbcode_uid = '', user_viewemail = 0, user_aim = '', user_yim = '', user_msnm = '', user_attachsig = 1, user_allowsmile = 1, user_allowhtml = 1, user_allowbbcode = 1, user_allow_viewonline = 1, user_notify = 0, user_notify_pm = 1, user_popup_pm = 1, user_timezone = -7, user_dateformat = 'n/j/Y, g:i a', user_lang = 'english', user_style = 2, user_active = 1, user_actkey = '', user_gender = '1', user_bio = 'Retired banker; moved to The Land of AZ from Walnut Creek, CA in April of '01 primarily for the golf. Now don't have time to play much golf...too busy hiking! Daughter still lives in SF Bay Area with SIL and Christopher, grandson born in Nov. '01. Lived with Bo & Dew, Basenjis (aka African Barkless Dog) who spent three years traveling the west coast dog show and field trial circuit with me and Lady, their mother, but lost them to cancer in the nightmare year of 2003. Now have Rich the Wonder 'senji to keep me in line. GO NINERS! GO A's!' WHERE user_id = 10

If I delete both the signature line and the Bio I get updated Profile with no Bio and no Sig. line. If I update sig line and delete Bio I get updated profile WITHOUT Bio.

So.....now I can have sig line, but can't have Bio, even if Bio is only one short sentence. The sig line is the new one I've been trying to change to and it's actually shorter than the one it replaced.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> ** Announcements ** All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: