ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Isssues With Site Upgrade 11/12/2007
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> ** Announcements ** Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suz

PostPosted: 11/14/2007, 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm getting the "invalid session resubmit" message when I try to post but after about 3 or 4 attempts it does let it go through now ....well sometimes....this one wouldn't post until I did a preview first and then hit submit.
Abe

PostPosted: 11/14/2007, 6:16 am    Post subject: Re: Isssues With Site Upgrade 11/12/2007 Reply to topic Reply with quote

GTG wrote:
We ran the software upgrade over the weekend to patch up some security issues which in turn caused some other issues with the site. Unfortunately the issues caused by the upgrade are user related and very uncommon. With software programming it's usually either no one's account works or everyone's account works, not some do, some don't. Please be patient with us in our times of growth and we'll get the bugs ironed out as quickly as we can.GTG

Chin Scratching Say what? dunno
IGO

PostPosted: 11/14/2007, 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

EVERYBODY! For those who don't know, sometimes these things can run into a lot of work.
Todd, how's the project funds holding out?
GTG
Was lost but now am found

PostPosted: 11/14/2007, 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Suz wrote:
I'm getting the "invalid session resubmit" message when I try to post but after about 3 or 4 attempts it does let it go through now ....well sometimes....this one wouldn't post until I did a preview first and then hit submit.

Are you using AOL's browsing software? If so, we'll have to test under AOL software conditions to see what's happening. Is anyone else here using AOL and having issues?

GTG
Suz

PostPosted: 11/14/2007, 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yep, AOL and a MAC Smile
IGO

PostPosted: 11/14/2007, 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Suz wrote:
Yep, AOL and a MAC Smile

You're toast!
GTG

PostPosted: 11/14/2007, 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Suz wrote:
Yep, AOL and a MAC Smile

AOL software or just AOL connection with Safari browser? Do you get these errors during the day, at night and during the morning or just in the morning?

GTG
Suz

PostPosted: 11/14/2007, 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I can use safari but I rarely launch that unless I'm trying to be on two different sites at the same time. I typically use AOL software and the AOL browser at home....I suspect there are others....logged on okay but unable to post.

I hadn't been paying attention to when the errors (invalid session messages) were coming up until you suggested it was an early morning timing thing. My current research suggests it is ALL the time.

No problems at work on a PC and with explorer.
GTG

PostPosted: 11/14/2007, 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Things are slowly getting fixed. CafePress Store is back up - It was gone long before we did the upgrade. I think Journal is back up, can someone check theirs?

GTG
thesuperstitions

PostPosted: 11/14/2007, 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Todd...

The journal works for me. I'm using Firefox on Windows XP.
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 11/14/2007, 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

GTG wrote:
Things are slowly getting fixed. CafePress Store is back up - It was gone long before we did the upgrade. I think Journal is back up, can someone check theirs?

GTG

Yep, journal link is pointing to new /forum now. Not quite sure how it's supposed to work though, never used it before. Is there supposed to be buttons for creating/editing/deleting the journal entries? I'm not seeing anything.
Hikngrl
Canyoneering is my 'Happy Place'

PostPosted: 11/14/2007, 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

My journal button works. It takes me directly to the oldd journal I have on there that I haven't written in in ages!

I want to shine!
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 11/14/2007, 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Just noticed that my Private Messages link is pointing to /board and boots me out. Wasn't like that yesterday...
paintninaz

PostPosted: 11/14/2007, 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The journal link works, but there's no button to add a new entry (only to edit existing entries)

“Friends make the bad times good — and the good times unforgettable.”
Suz

PostPosted: 11/14/2007, 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It's like an Easter Egg hunt!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> ** Announcements ** All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: