ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Fire East of Payson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Wildfires & Other Natural Disasters Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nighthiker

PostPosted: 5/14/2007, 7:34 pm    Post subject: Fire East of Payson Reply to topic Reply with quote

Came back from a camping trip near Clints Well and noted a very large fire East of Payson while traveling South on AZ 87 from Pine. Looked like it was at/near Promontory Point working up the Rim. Arrived home to late to watch the news.
PageRob

PostPosted: 5/14/2007, 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I saw this morning that there's several fires in the state, including one called the "Monkey Fire" by Lake Mary.
lzyboy

PostPosted: 5/14/2007, 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Here's a great site for seeing what's going on, fire-wise...http://gacc.nifc.gov/swcc/information/information.htm

Rosalia de Castro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Wildfires & Other Natural Disasters All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: