ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
AZH Cooks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Polls Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Sunday works best for you?
March 4th
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
March 11th
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
March 18th
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
March 25th
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 7

Hikngrl
Canyoneering is my 'Happy Place'

PostPosted: 2/27/2007, 7:39 am    Post subject: AZH Cooks! Reply to topic Reply with quote

OK, knowing full well every one has hikes going and we will never find a date when every one can make it I am going to post a poll to see when the largest number of people can make it to a gathering and we shall set the date accordingly. It has been discussed and we figured a Sunday would probably work best allowing every one to squeeze in a day hike on Saturday if they wished. So I will go with the month of March and post the Sundays and see what happens.

The plan would be to gather at say 4:00 in the afternoon allowing plenty of time to cook and eat and still get home at a decent hour no matter where in the valley you live. After the first gathering if every one has a good time and wants to continue we can adjust the times and dates as needed according to what worked and what didn't the first time.

I want to shine!
Hikngrl
Canyoneering is my 'Happy Place'

PostPosted: 3/8/2007, 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I have six people total interested in this activity.... I will start putting together a menu tonight and email you all when I have it figured out and we will devide up the ingredients...I will send out the recipes for the dishes you will be responsible for and you can show up with those items. If any one else is interested please let me know with in the next day so my planning is correct....

I want to shine!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: