ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Questions & Suggestions Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
evenstar

PostPosted: 1/8/2007, 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

IGO wrote:
Can I write yours Hooli?

frying pan thumbs down lmfao nutz bowrofl Nah Nah! Cracked Up Doh! Chuckle Moon Bang Twisted Evil

Didn't wanna be too obvious, but think you get the message.

Now then Robert.....can I write yours? Hee! Hee! Hee!
When the Man waked up he said, "What is Wild Dog doing here?" And the Woman said, "His name is not Wild Dog anymore, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always. Take him with you when you go hunting."
--Rudyard Kipling, from Just So Stories, 1902
Shawn
I'll sell you map to Lost Dutchman mine!

PostPosted: 10/10/2007, 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

OK, I need a good samaritan to make a new avatar for me from a pic I can send you. I don't have PS, do have a program that lets me select the height and width in pixels, but the quality is so bad it is just a colored blur.

. . . . . . ..

Thank you !
Davis2001R6

PostPosted: 10/10/2007, 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

There is a reason my Avatar is 4 years old, sorry Shawn I'm no help here.
sbkelley

PostPosted: 10/10/2007, 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

check out IrfanView (free download). It could be of some use.
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 10/10/2007, 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ship it over to me, Shawn. I'll trim it up for you.
wanderingsoul

PostPosted: 10/11/2007, 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Like the new Avatar Shawn.... and the quote too!! Nice background.

Positive Thinking Is the Spark that Makes Dreams Happen~~~Unknown
oliverr99

PostPosted: 10/11/2007, 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I am still trying to figure out how to put the avatar on also! People probably think I am a ghost. Maybe you don't want to see me, hmm.
wanderingsoul

PostPosted: 10/12/2007, 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Don't worry oliverr99, you haven't beat my record yet... Only took me 3 years, but then part of that was I didn't have any pics I liked.

Positive Thinking Is the Spark that Makes Dreams Happen~~~Unknown
Matt Hoffman

PostPosted: 11/19/2007, 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Could someone help me....again?

I need a new avater. What's with this error message:
Warning: move_uploaded_file(./images/avatars/64007737747419c43c4ac6.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/gtmhpsp/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 288

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpuiJxYB' to './images/avatars/64007737747419c43c4ac6.jpg' in /home/gtmhpsp/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 288

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gtmhpsp/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /home/gtmhpsp/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 497

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gtmhpsp/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /home/gtmhpsp/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 499

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gtmhpsp/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /home/gtmhpsp/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 500

I'm sure that my selected images meet the size requirements, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 11/19/2007, 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

This is the same error that CannondaleKid received when he tried to upload. Not sure what fixed it, but I'll check your Gallery rights. Doubt that is going to fix it. GTG may have to chime in here. I'll let you know.
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 11/19/2007, 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I couldn't see anything out of sorts. GTG will have to take a look.
TrailHappy

PostPosted: 11/19/2007, 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Tom Treks wrote:
I couldn't see anything out of sorts

I was told that it's broken right now (upgrade issues, I believe), which is why you see the little red x for me, too. They're working on it!
GTG
Was lost but now am found

PostPosted: 11/19/2007, 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It's a permissions issue that we haven't had time to debug yet. We were up to our ears this weekend with a client's issue but should have some more positive results on the site soon.

Thanks,
GTG
Matt Hoffman

PostPosted: 11/19/2007, 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

OK. I'll be patient. Thanks.
CannondaleKid

PostPosted: 11/19/2007, 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Tom Treks wrote:
This is the same error that CannondaleKid received when he tried to upload. Not sure what fixed it...

I never got the upload to work, either directly browsing on my PC or using the option to give the URL to upload from.

The only way I got my avatar to display was to use the option to "link" it to where I have put a copy of the graphic. (Which for now happens to be in the root of my own web site.) But in the long run, I'd rather not leave it that way, so if/when the issue is fixed, I'd like to hear about it and I'll upload it.

Even though I was a web administrator in another life, I still remember the headaches and glitches after any upgrade.

Thanks for all your efforts, they are appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Questions & Suggestions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: