ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
looking for some partners for fitness hikes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Health, Training, First Aid Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
k9hiker

PostPosted: 4/16/2006, 11:28 pm    Post subject: looking for some partners for fitness hikes Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hi all,

I have an opportunity to hike up North Mtn. on Monday and Thursday nights for while and I'm looking for some partners. Because I teach a class on both nights I can't start until 8:45pm but since the trail is pretty short it doens't take very long to get up to the towers and come back down.

I'm not comfortable hiking alone after dark so a group would be good, anyone interested?

I'm hoping to use these hikes as a starting point to training for the 2nd Annual 7 Summits Challenge but I'd also be happy just keeping in shape.

Please pm me if you are interested.

thanks
jamie d
dreams_are_work

PostPosted: 4/17/2006, 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'd be up for one of the nights a week. I like the late night time and I'll have alternating night free each week (kids schedule with dad!) So count me in.

When do you plan to start? This would be my Thursday available week and next week will be my Tuesday available week, and so on.

Love is worth everything and can not be exchanged for anything.

Sarah
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Health, Training, First Aid All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: