ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Road and Mtn. bike events

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Other Outdoors Activities Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nighthiker

PostPosted: 1/24/2006, 6:23 am    Post subject: Road and Mtn. bike events Reply to topic Reply with quote

Anyone riding in the road and or mtn. bike events across the state. I will be riding in the Laveen Country Challenge (road bike) ?
Jen101378@aol.com

PostPosted: 2/9/2006, 6:35 pm    Post subject: biking and hiking Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hello:) I just registered with AZ hikers and am anxious to get out and hike Very Happy and bike.
azbackpackr
Hi Tech Wizardess

PostPosted: 2/10/2006, 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I will be doing first aid for the Deuces Wild Triathlons June 3 & 4 in Show Low. I will be riding the mtn. bike part of it, as a first aider, and probably will also bike the running portions of it, also as a first aider. Anyone signed up for this event? It is a lot of fun. This will be its third annual, and I was there as first aider the first two years as well. There are two races, one day is road race, the other is mtn. bike. The swim part for both is in Fool Hollow Lake, and the race is staged there also.

Also I may go as first aider to 24 hours of Temecula (CA) in April, Angel Fire, NM, in May, Full Tilt Telluride, CO, in July, and 24 Hours of Moab in October. Haven't decided which of those races to volunteer at, or not, am waiting to see how the cookie crumbles with all the other outdoor stuff I'm into. But I'll be at the Show Low race almost certainly. I may also do first aid at Tour of the White Mtns. in Sept. if they don't cancel it. I have been to some of these in the past. I am sorry to hear they cancelled my favorite one, though, Tour of Canyonlands in Moab, due to the fact that the bike lift went out of business, so they couldn't do the downhill race, and thus couldn't make any money on the race.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Other Outdoors Activities All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: