ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Lost Dutchman Marathon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Other Outdoors Activities Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
azhiker96

PostPosted: 10/3/2005, 9:51 am    Post subject: Lost Dutchman Marathon Reply to topic Reply with quote

Okay, I've never run a marathon but feel a need to do this. Is anyone else considering this run?
Also, their website lists a night luminaria walk/run for Dec. 10th. Deanda and I are planning on doing the 2 mile walk. Is there enough interest for an event? Question
desertgirl

PostPosted: 10/3/2005, 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If I am in town count me in for the walk ...Links ? costs ...Its on the east side and I am game!
LongStoryShort

PostPosted: 10/3/2005, 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey George, I will most likely be doing that marathon as a training run for a 50K the following month. So I'm about 95% sure I'll do it.....
Trishness
The Snake Charmer

PostPosted: 10/3/2005, 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

George~~~

As DG asked........any links to this event? Is it in Phx or the EV? I can't run a marathon but would be interested in the luminaria walk.

Many thanks for additional info.

Mr. Green

"Eastward the dawn rose, ridge behind ridge into the morning, and vanished out of eyesight into guess; it was no more than a glimmer blending with the hem of the sky, but it spoke to them, out of the memory and old tales, of the high and distant mountains." � J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of The Rings.
azhiker96

PostPosted: 10/3/2005, 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Okay, the link and details for the Luminaria Run are up under events. I hope to see you there Trish and Ambika. It should be a great night for a walk under the stars. Smile
azhiker96

PostPosted: 10/3/2005, 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

JC, I bought a new pair of Asics today and am breaking them in at work. I think Tim needs to at least consider the half marathon. Let's work on him.
Davis2001R6

PostPosted: 10/3/2005, 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'll do the Rock in Roll half marathon, ran 1 1/2 miles today, not exactly by choice though.

TIM
azhiker96

PostPosted: 10/3/2005, 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Tim, when you borrow money from the mob you gotta make payments on time! Laughing
Trishness
The Snake Charmer

PostPosted: 10/3/2005, 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Signed up for the walk (good gravy.....not the marathon, you'd be peeling me off the trail or reading about me on the news )......thanks for posting this George! The 2 mile walk sounds great.

Mr. Green

"Eastward the dawn rose, ridge behind ridge into the morning, and vanished out of eyesight into guess; it was no more than a glimmer blending with the hem of the sky, but it spoke to them, out of the memory and old tales, of the high and distant mountains." � J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of The Rings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Other Outdoors Activities All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: