ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Places to stay?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Other Outdoors Activities Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
si na ti

PostPosted: 12/28/2005, 4:45 pm    Post subject: Places to stay? Reply to topic Reply with quote

I am looking for a B&B, or a quiet resort or something similiar with a jacuzzi, and fireplace no more than $200 a night (two nights) either on the Rim (preferred) or in the Oak Creek/ Sedona/ Flagstaff area. Normally I would just search the web and go with what looks good but this time I prefer to go on a recommendation of someone who has been there.

If anyone has any suggestions please post or pm me.

Thanks.
Shihiyea

PostPosted: 12/28/2005, 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I know of a nice one in Prescott! The Jacuzzi is outdoors, does that matter? Mary
Shihiyea

PostPosted: 12/28/2005, 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I went to try to find the link, however, it looks like the ownership has changed. http://www.lanierbb.com/search/link.php?pt=bb&id=8604&site=http://www.pleasantbandb.com&name=The+Pleasant+Street+Inn
There are some really nice cabins that I've stayed at in the winter near Greer, but they are not a B&B. pm me if you want me to start looking for those links.
Mary
si na ti

PostPosted: 12/28/2005, 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

thanks Mary, Greer is my favorite Az spot. pm on the way
chihiggs

PostPosted: 12/29/2005, 7:36 am    Post subject: Fireplace & Jacuzzi Reply to topic Reply with quote

si na ti --->

It's in the Oak Creek Canyon area. More of a hotel setting "Red Rock Lodge." They have rooms with both a fireplace and jacuzzzi. Stayed there Valentine's 2003 for $115. Room was nice but only there at night as we spent days hiking nearby redrock canyons and bar hoping Very Happy

The rooms have an aged, rustic feel, kind of like staying in a cabin. Stayed in room 11 next to the office. Nothing extravagant here but when trying to mix budget and romance; corners do need to be cut Wink

Red Rock Lodge (928) 282-3591 or (928) 282-6227

901 N. Highway 89A Sedona 86336
paintninaz

PostPosted: 12/29/2005, 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

chihiggs wrote:
when trying to mix budget and romance; corners do need to be cut Wink

that's cute! Chuckle

“Friends make the bad times good — and the good times unforgettable.”
Shawn
I'll sell you map to Lost Dutchman mine!

PostPosted: 12/29/2005, 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Romance should not be restrained by budget!

(Gawd, did I say that?)
si na ti

PostPosted: 12/29/2005, 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

At that price Mike I could stay for 4 nights. I'll check it out.

Thanks everyone who pm'd or emailed me also.
threedogz

PostPosted: 12/29/2005, 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

My husband and I been to a few B&B in Sedona and Prescott, but the one that we loved the best and is a must for going back is the Junipine resort in Sedona right on Oak Creek. Some with Jacuzzi's, others without. Jacuzzi's are outside and the one we were in was very private. This is not a B&B, it has a restaurant on-site which is very good.

This place is located right down the street from West Fork trail.

http://www.junipine.com/

Heidi
Davis2001R6

PostPosted: 12/29/2005, 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

This place was recommended to me before, it's in Prescott. They do have suites available with a jacuzzi. Not a B&B either. They do have some packages also that include Breakfast, Dinner and some other things, but I think that gets a bit more than $200/night.

http://hassayampainn.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Other Outdoors Activities All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: