ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Get those digital photos developed for free!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Photos, Literature, Art, Websites Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
GTG
Was lost but now am found

PostPosted: 12/10/2004, 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hikngrl wrote:
Hiking!? Did some one say hiking!?

Easy there big girl, you'll get all excited and start spelling wrong and discussing undergarments and such!

I got mine back from Snapfish yesterday and I'm pleased too. I'll be ordering more this weekend as well.

Thanks for the tip Tim.

GTG
GTG

PostPosted: 12/13/2004, 9:17 pm    Post subject: photo development and such Reply to topic Reply with quote

I ordered some prints from another online printing service today -
winkflash;) - http://www.winkflash.com
They use Fuji paper and process, $.16 per 4X6 print, $.99 shipping and claim a 24 hour turnaround on prints. I'll let y'all know how it works out.

GTG
thesuperstitions

PostPosted: 12/14/2004, 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I've used Winkflash a couple of times, with mixed results. The last time, after a couple of weeks of not receiving my prints and the online status never changing, I contacted their customer service and they finally got the prints out. I'd probably use them again, but anymore trouble and I'd go somewhere else. I'll be interested in hearing anyone else's experience with them. Maybe my latest order screw-up was just a fluke. All summer they had free shipping but now I see they have gone back to $.99 shipping per order, no limit on the number of prints for the same rate.
paintninaz

PostPosted: 12/14/2004, 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I've used Winkflash before, the Fuji paper they use is some of the flimsiest photo paper I've ever seen, but other than that I had no complaints.

“Friends make the bad times good — and the good times unforgettable.”
GTG

PostPosted: 12/14/2004, 11:44 am    Post subject: winflash order results Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, I ordered late last night after a few website issues and I just got notice that my order was just shipped. I'll keep us updated.

GTG
Davis2001R6

PostPosted: 12/17/2004, 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I got a free order from winkflash before too and had the flismy no-gloss paper. I even wrote them I letter complaining about it and asked if that is there normal quality or just the quality of the "free prints". Never got a reply. I would think if your trying to win-over a customer then you would use your good stuff in the preview. Hope yours turn out better.

TIM
GTG

PostPosted: 12/17/2004, 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I got my order back today and the quality is OK. Not the best but it will do for my purposes.
I had problems on their server the night I ordered and I emailed their Customer Service Dept. about it. No response. I may or may not use them again.

GTG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Photos, Literature, Art, Websites All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: