ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Any way to link Gallery albums to trail descriptions?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Questions & Suggestions Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
evenstar

PostPosted: 10/25/2004, 1:19 pm    Post subject: Any way to link Gallery albums to trail descriptions? Reply to topic Reply with quote

Suppose I'm looking at album in the Gallery from a couple of months ago, and want to read the trail discription for that hike; any way to put a link with the album to the trail discription or Trip log?

That's right, Mike; 'tween work and changing diapers ya got too much spare time on your hands! Razz
When the Man waked up he said, "What is Wild Dog doing here?" And the Woman said, "His name is not Wild Dog anymore, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always. Take him with you when you go hunting."
--Rudyard Kipling, from Just So Stories, 1902
thesuperstitions

PostPosted: 10/25/2004, 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

That's what I was hoping for also... albums linked to trip logs. I know though, how being a dad can suck up your time. The website is great already, as evidenced by the quality of the dialog, access to great information and, most importantly, the people that hang out here. In my short time lurking in the shadows, monitoring your site, I've learned a LOT and have greatly enjoyed becoming part of the community. Any tweaks that make it even better are much appreciated.

Ken
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Questions & Suggestions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: