ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Merrel Reflex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Equipment & Gear Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
dennisbench

PostPosted: 1/29/2003, 6:18 pm    Post subject: Merrel Reflex Reply to topic Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these shoes. I've had great experience with merrell boots, but none with the trail shoes. I looked at these at REI and was thinking about picking them up soon.
mike
What box?

PostPosted: 1/29/2003, 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Dennis,
I just bought a pair about 2 1/2 weeks ago at the Paradise Valley REI. I wore them for a few days to work and other places to break them in, then wore them on a hike a couple of saturdays ago. They felt great! I would've worn them this past saturday on the Canyon Lake/Peralta hike, but I came down with a pretty hefty sinus infection. Based on that one hike, I give them a big Ok !!
dennisbench

PostPosted: 1/31/2003, 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sounds good, I'm gonna need to pick something up in the next few months, and I've been eyeing those shoes for a while now.
"In the first place you can't see anything from a car; you've got to get out of the goddamned contraption and walk, better yet crawl, on hands and knees...When traces of blood begin to mark your trail you'll see something, maybe."
-Ed Abbey
mike
What box?

PostPosted: 1/31/2003, 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cool! Let us know how they work out for you if you get them!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Equipment & Gear All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: