ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Suunto Praises

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Equipment & Gear Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZBrad123

PostPosted: 6/28/2004, 11:26 am    Post subject: Suunto Praises Reply to topic Reply with quote

Thought i would pass this along.

Bought a Suunto watch a couple years ago with a Heart Rate Monitor (HRM) chest belt. The HRM belt seems to have stopped working. Just got off the phone with them, free of charge they are fedex'n a new one to me, never even registered the watch with the warranty department either. Very impressed with the service, thought i would pass that along.
ck1

PostPosted: 6/28/2004, 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Son of a gun...I've got the Advisor, and mine went out about 2 months ago, and it never dawned on me to call them, I looked around for a new belt/transmitter, they run $40...a buddy of mine at REI got me one for $10...but I'd love a spare!

Can you pm me the # you called...

"The Journey is the Destination"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Equipment & Gear All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: