ArizonaHikers Portal Index
HomeHome   BoardBoard   AZH GearAZH Gear  FAQFAQ  RulesRules   SearchSearch
MemberlistMembers  ArticlesArticles  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  LinksLinks      RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Touching the Void
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Photos, Literature, Art, Websites Email to a Friend
  View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hnak

PostPosted: 2/21/2004, 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

HikerInGilbert wrote:
.... Diane, I think Jim and Hank are definites....

I'll be there! Hnak
sherileeaz

PostPosted: 2/21/2004, 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm hitching a ride with Ron and Diane, see all of you there!

Sheri
Suzaz

PostPosted: 2/21/2004, 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Trishness Wrote:
Quote:

I called PF Changs and made a reservation for 12+ people at 7PM tomorrow night. The name it's under is Trish/Arizona Hikers confirmation #S7057

You're awesome Exclamation
paintninaz

PostPosted: 2/21/2004, 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Trishness wrote:
I called PF Changs and made a reservation for 12+ people at 7PM tomorrow night. The name it's under is Trish/Arizona Hikers confirmation #S7057

Mr. Green

Trish

Thanks Trish!! Mr. Green

“Friends make the bad times good — and the good times unforgettable.”
Trishness
The Snake Charmer

PostPosted: 2/22/2004, 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I won't be able to make it tonight since I woke up with a fever & strep throat this morning. Sad I sure don't want to pass this on to any of you.

Have a good time and would someone please have a lettuce wrap for me???

Trish

"Eastward the dawn rose, ridge behind ridge into the morning, and vanished out of eyesight into guess; it was no more than a glimmer blending with the hem of the sky, but it spoke to them, out of the memory and old tales, of the high and distant mountains." � J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of The Rings.
Suzaz

PostPosted: 2/22/2004, 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Trish,
I am so sorry that you won't be able to make it. You will be missed by all of us tonight. Crying or Very sad

I have been dreaming about lettuce wraps for the last couple of days so I promise to eat yours, mine and anyone elses that can't make it...... Wink claiming dibs on yours before anyone else does Laughing
Tom Treks
Gear Addict

PostPosted: 2/22/2004, 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, looks like I'm the first to report back on this flick.

KILLER movie! Talk about riveting. It was as if you were actually there while it happened.

Very well done. A must see.

Nice to get together with some of the AZH crowd for this one. Great eats afterwards at PF Changs. Mmmm mmm.
Suzaz

PostPosted: 2/23/2004, 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I agree---great movie. It left me with a lot of questions, and deep thoughts to ponder. I don't usually watch movies twice but I'm thinking that I'm ready to see this one again. Tom, can you get any more passes?

I'm not sure which was better dinner or the Diane comedy hour. Thanks for all the laughs.

PS---we made some great scores at "the day after the REI garage sale" before the movie. I picked up a pair of $115.00 water proof hiking boots for $10.73. I'm wearing them to work today----I'll do recess in the rain. Wink
paintninaz

PostPosted: 2/23/2004, 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The movie is awesome! I highly recommend seeing it while it's here...keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time...even though you already know how it ends! Confused

“Friends make the bad times good — and the good times unforgettable.”
sherileeaz

PostPosted: 2/23/2004, 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Excellent movie. I hope they bring it out on dvd.
Thanks again Tom for the free pass.
Thanks everyone for the fun entertainment both with the movie and dinner!! Laughing
Anyone else want to tie or untie my shoe? Twisted Evil

Sheri
Hnak

PostPosted: 2/23/2004, 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

That would be worth seeing again... Ditto to all the above statements, and about those shoes, Sheri, ahhhhh, I'd better not go there.. Wink
sherileeaz

PostPosted: 2/23/2004, 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hnak wrote:
That would be worth seeing again... Ditto to all the above statements, and about those shoes, Sheri, ahhhhh, I'd better not go there.. Wink

Why knot, I mean not? Others did Wink

Sheri
BoyNhisDog
The dangerous place where the winds meet

PostPosted: 2/23/2004, 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It's coming to Tucson March 5. You have really peaked my interest in this film. Nice to see something not so Hollywood once in a while.

PostPosted: 2/23/2004, 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Glad you all had a good time. Great deal on your boots Susan. I got a deal on a sleeping bag. Is the movie a limted engagement? And if so, does anyone know for how long?
JW
I'll make rain with my spaceman powers!

PostPosted: 2/23/2004, 6:35 pm    Post subject: REI/movie Reply to topic Reply with quote

Suzaz wrote:
I agree---great movie. It left me with a lot of questions, and deep thoughts to ponder. I don't usually watch movies twice but I'm thinking that I'm ready to see this one again. Tom, can you get any more passes?

I'm not sure which was better dinner or the Diane comedy hour. Thanks for all the laughs.

PS---we made some great scores at "the day after the REI garage sale" before the movie. I picked up a pair of $115.00 water proof hiking boots for $10.73. I'm wearing them to work today----I'll do recess in the rain. :wink:

Suzaz wrote:
...not sure which was better dinner or the Diane comedy hour. Thanks for all the laughs.
Ha-ha-ha! We didn't wear the boots to the restaurant (mine were $109) to dinner, and Di took it well; did we laugh or what?

Suzaz wrote:
don't usually watch movies twice but I'm thinking that I'm ready to see this one again.
Yeah, me too. Let's hook-up to see it again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ArizonaHikers - Community Based Hiking Discussion Board Forum Index -> Photos, Literature, Art, Websites All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: